Greetings from Dey

Just wanted to say hello. I’m a new applicant hoping to join. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask.

Howdy!

1 Like

Hello!

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor, color, beverage and cuisine?

1 Like

I prefer Gelato - Mint Chocolate Chip, Blue, Moscato though a cold Coca-cola is a close second, Indian - can’t resist the amazing flavors and I learned to cook several dishes since the closest restaurant is an hour away. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great answers, great taste. In fact, all your answers are absolutely 100% correct!

Mint chip is my favorite ice cream flavor.

My house is earthy blue which I love even though green is my favorite color, I just couldn’t imagine a green house so blue is my favorite house color :smiley:

I could sip a good Moscato far into the night. Gave up soda long ago, but Coke with real sugar was always the best back in the day.

Love curry but I’m torn between Indian and Thai curry. Knew a girl once who cooked Thai and made amazing coconut sticky rice. I wish I’d married her, but she got away and I’m sure someone else is happier for it.

How is your yellow curry?

1 Like

I love Thai also. A good Yellow Curry Chicken is always great. But Indian, mmm any Korma dish, or Madras dish is sooo good, and Mulligatawny Soup is a must. That is one thing I can’t make. Haven’t found a recipe for it I’ve like compared to the restaurant.

Place I usually go if I’m in that city is here: https://theoven-lincoln.com/

Speaking of Moscato, have you tried Stella Rosa Moscato? Probably one of my favorites.

Welcome to the neighborhood, @Dey. :slight_smile:

Also, I’m coming over for Indian food, with mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

1 Like

Speaking of Moscato, have you tried Stella Rosa Moscato? Probably one of my favorites.

I couldn’t remember what it was I had. But I remember it was from a local restaurant with a very nice upscale bar I enjoy sitting at called PlayT. I don’t think they have changed the menu since then so here it is from their menu:

“Mosketto, Frizzante of moscato rosso, italy 5.5% Sweet doesn’t have to mean simple. racy spice and sultry crushed berries with a gentle fizz. Also, it’s lower in alcohol so feel free to drink the whole bottle. We don’t judge. $7/28”

I’ve enjoyed sipping it as an after dinner drink. Now I will have to find the Stella Rosa to compare and report back :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood, @Dey. :slight_smile:

Also, I’m coming over for Indian food, with mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

I’ll bring Stella

1 Like

Howdy and welcome!

1 Like

I’m still looking for Stella.

Stella!

Safeway, Costco, Trader Joes, CVS, Al’s Market, Town and Country Liquor…

I’ve found Stella Rosa Moscato d’Asti, but no Muscato (without the d’Asti). I see them both on the all-knowing-internets but can’t tell if they are different or the same with just a change in the label, so I continue my search for

Stella!

Meanwhile, I bought the Stella Rosa Stella Rosso and am enjoying it right now. I realize it will go flat if I don’t finish it, I’m on my third glass and enjoying it very much. Going to play Division 2 and complete the necessary preventive measures for avoiding the complete loss of fizz…