Giving EVE a trial looing for an invite

Requesting an invite to the guild /corp . I played once a very long time ago and can’t find that account . I started an Alpha account and discovered that I should have gotten a friend invite for a lot of skillpoints not sure how to fix that only been playing a few days so not a huge loss. Thanks, Lesizmore.

1 Like

JKHO is the active corp. We are based in the Aghesi area of Domain. Right now there is a Trig Invasion nearby, so be careful traveling. Put in an app and I can accept it. OTG Public is the public channel.

Do you accept beginners? Realh BEGINNERS. In theory, I have some knowledge, I just download EVE and search the Internet for interesting and useful information. I learn rather quickly. Do you have to pay to join the guild? (I don’t have much)

I read many sources, I looked for the safest one. It’s easy to ask for your friends’ opinions on Facebook and forums, but Google is the best and good. Google is good and nice and we speak very well about LGBT. We are very tolerant because EVERYONE can buy spark from us. EVE Online is a great game with a great community. I am most interested in caring for ecology and respecting human rights - this is good.
Just like buying ISK for Eve Online - all major corporations supply Odealo (we support LGBT) and buy EVE Isk
Buy EVE Isk Buy & Sell EVE Online ISK - Trade on Odealo.com

I just joined the guild corp myself. Post a request to join and they’ll give you the info to get started. I learned quickly that don’t fly what you can’t afford to loose so take it easy for a while would be my advice it’s what I’m doing.

I understand, thank you very much for your reply. Do you have any advice on where to go and what are the requirements?

Have you played Eve before? Send Copstash a mail. If he doesn’t get back to you soon, send me one.

So I just gave EVE a shot. Went Omega, joined up with Brave Newbies. Everything they do is null sec so while learning in high sec I basically got farmed by Hells Dawn. Realized I wasn’t enjoying that, don’t get me wrong they are an amazing corporation but they are light years ahead of me in progress and busy fighting the Bees. I’m fairly new, spent a lot of money but looking for something different. Is OTG still active in EVE? I enjoy the industrial portion of it right now because in pvp I can’t scratch the paint on most opponents.

What few of us that are in high sec are mining. We have a few stations to mine moons but CCP has really nerfed that. The ore changes have really changed some mining as well, but I always can find something to mine. The corp makes a few items to sell on the market.

We are in Domain around Aghesi.