Giving EVE a trial looing for an invite

Requesting an invite to the guild /corp . I played once a very long time ago and can’t find that account . I started an Alpha account and discovered that I should have gotten a friend invite for a lot of skillpoints not sure how to fix that only been playing a few days so not a huge loss. Thanks, Lesizmore.

1 Like

JKHO is the active corp. We are based in the Aghesi area of Domain. Right now there is a Trig Invasion nearby, so be careful traveling. Put in an app and I can accept it. OTG Public is the public channel.

Do you accept beginners? Realh BEGINNERS. In theory, I have some knowledge, I just download EVE and search the Internet for interesting and useful information. I learn rather quickly. Do you have to pay to join the guild? (I don’t have much)

I just joined the guild corp myself. Post a request to join and they’ll give you the info to get started. I learned quickly that don’t fly what you can’t afford to loose so take it easy for a while would be my advice it’s what I’m doing.

I understand, thank you very much for your reply. Do you have any advice on where to go and what are the requirements?