Games to play - just some ideas?

Elder Scrolls online is the least time sink mmo there is.
Everything has a purpose and you can do what you choose.
It is far far far from boring. Class builds can get a little complicated. And our guild is AWESOME in game!
Lots of questing fighting and plenty of other things to do but that you don’t HAVE TO DO. crafting, treasure hunting, thieving, assassination, raids, group dungeons, non group dungeons, pop. World bosses, lots of different story lines, mage gold, fighters gold, thieves guild, assassins guild, that dungeons hunter guild(always forget the name), main story and main faction story lines. Just lots to do. I have played since beta and I’m still finding new stuff to do. Plus it’s consistently being added to.

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoying ESO, and as a noob, there are always a bunch of very helpful people online.

Completely agreed, the guild in ESO is great :slight_smile: Sunday Coffee runs are great fun! Even though I always get utterly lost.

1 Like

I would recommend Elder Scrolls Online as the story is very engaging and the guild is pretty active and helpful. Wow is also a great game with a very helpful guild but there is a bit more grinding as they are awaiting new content now.

So its only been a few days since this thread was created.

I decided to play New World and preordered the game! Along with that ordered a new gaming PC, that pc should be arriving in a few days. But alas, New World is postponed until May 21 - doh!

I thank you all for your comments and suggestions - definitely gives me lots to think about. LOL now I just feel pressured to find a new game to play before the PC gets here LOL!

I’m between games right now. My basic “go to” game has been Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). I’ve played the game off and on for years, and I love the Elder Scrolls games. A good fallback game is Guild Wars 2 (my opinion), but I’m locked out of the game right now - waiting for GW2 tech support help - hope to revisit the game as soon as possible. While waiting for GW2 support, here are some games on my pc that I can fool around with: Skyrim, The Witcher 3, or Dragon Age Inquisition. That should tide me over for a bit. Age 91 and still gaming . The group that I’m in (still friends, but currently inactive (Shadow Group) is looking for the next big mmo that we can play together.

Its always worth checking in on the Epic games launcher as every week they have 1 or 2 free games , while many are of no interest to me there have been quite a few I have downloaded and spent hundreds of hours playing. These can be aaa games or small indi games but at the price of free nothing to lose.

Just a few I have downloaded and played over the last year or so ,

Satisfactory hundreds of hours in this game more absorbing than you first think. Can be played multiplayer too.

Ark getting eaten by dinosaurs or surviving and training them lots of building

Subnautica the drowning simulator :stuck_out_tongue: hours in this one too

Frostpunk just got this a couple of weeks ago really enjoying it

Ive not paid a penny for any of these games but why not gives you a taste for no risk

I have to mention 7 days to die a steam game often on sale for $5 full price is £10 I believe. I have at least 2500 hours in this. You can load a multiplayer game hosted on your own pc and invite friends or even hire a server and host it on that ,not as expensive nowadays as you’d think, massive maps build a home and build a base to defend as the zombies will seek you out once a week , expect to die a lot to begin with but you’ll get there. highly entertaining it just keeps evolving. Version 20 is out soon

Dragon Age Inquisition isn’t fantastic (not like the first DA), but it’s also not terrible (like the second DA), and got me quite a bit of playtime :smiley:

Still locked out of GW2, so I expect that I’ll revisit skyrim for a bit and see what happens.

SCUM (yes, the game) I love it. Great survival game brutal/harsh yet rewarding in whatever it is you accomplish. Single or multi player. I love 7 Days to Die but SCUM has pulled and kept me away. The developer is funny guy with a “Run’s with Scissors” kinda humor.

Good place to start is his twitter then the official game page. His twitter is where to go w/ for the “news”. He posts almost daily.

his twitter :

https://twitter.com/dedaPong?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author