I have never had an issue of any kind with ESO but when I tried to download then 1 Oct patch everything has stopped working. I have a ticket in and they have been pretty unhelpful so far.
- The problem started with the updater/launcher with just freeze up saying download stalled and then the launcher would auto close after awhile.
- After a lot of tries before the launcher would auto close I was able to shut off auto updates, do a repair, restart auto updates and then repair again.
- At this point I was able to hit play but then as soon as they screen would go black I would get a error message, fatal error 11.
- ESO help desk told me to uninstall launcher, reinstall and repair. Same issue.
- Went into my hard drive deleted everything ESO and then reinstall. NOW I am back to the problem where the launcher won’t every finish they download before it says download stalled and then the launcher auto closes.
- Running out of ideas so I pulled out an old laptop that has never had ESO installed on it. During the download, I run into the download stalled, launcher closing problem again.
- I run a pretty high end Alienware gaming pc that only has ESO installed on it and has been working perfectly for the last six months or so on ESO before the 1 Oct patch.
- Now I haven’t been able to log into the game for 3 days, missing daily rewards which means I will miss the overall reward. Missing training my mounts. Missing doing my research for crafting which is huge because I am close to finishing up a lot of crafts. ETC. I am an ESO+ member which I have been since day 1 and now because of some random update I can’t play. Giving it a day or two for ESO to fix me before I drop this game. Any help the guild could provide would be awesome. I am stationed in Hawaii so my hours are off most of yours so please feel free to reply here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org