Game Status?

So Im a backer and still looking forward to this game. I just havent had time to keep myself updated on the games progress. Anyone have any good info ?

1 Like

It’s currently in beta testing for those with appropriate access. The NDA is still largely in effect, but they do a good job updating the site at camelotunchained.com and Mark Jacobs does a weekly update Fridays on Youtube.

The public information they have shared indicates they are making good progress and have been focusing on building/destruction, custom ability creation, and some graphic and UI stuff. The game is still using a 32-bit client, so the graphics won’t really take off until they move to the 64-bit client.

Overall, its looking really good, but I don’t think there is any specific target yet for the next beta stages or release.

1 Like

Hey folks,
I do get the emails from CU, but I don’t keep up with the progress. Do you think it’ll be another year before an open beta?

I believe they are planning three stages of closed beta before going to an open beta test. Beta 1 started July 31, 2018 and is still going. I am not aware of a set date for Beta 2 at this point. I don’t think it will be another year, but its really hard to say right now.

Thanks.

https://youtu.be/kwz5A2w2puA

It does not look good. Last visual updating to city states channel was the path finding video over 2 years ago.

Just saw a release date of end of 2023 for the game to go live. Can anyone confirm this?

I can’t find anything to confirm it, but I highly doubt it. I’m not aware of any specific release date (even a specific year) and based on the current state of the game I don’t see how it would be possible to release this year. The game is still in beta 1 of potentially three beta stages and the St’rm race is just now available in testing. It’s all still pretty rough.

Yea, I kind of gave up tracking their posts and the web site over a year ago.

I was one of the ‘fools’ that had so much faith and belief I tossed about 240 dollars at them during
the fundraiser .

Well as of today I’m wondering why I haven’t applied for a refund. I should.
It’s been what, nearly 10 years now. ANdrew (one of the devs) is gone and I hear nothing worhtwhile
from their team as of late that would cause me to hope for a positive outcome.

Mr Jacobs I had his back. I’ve lost any faith I had.

Before I die I should insist on that refund. 66 years and counting. Hell I was a pup in my 50’s when I tossed
that money at him.