Game releases for remainder of 2019 and beyond

Are any of the games listed under Game Development going to be released in what remains of 2019? (Ashes of Creation, Atlas, Camelot Unchained, Chronicles of Elyria, Crowfall, Pantheon, the Repopulation, and Star Citizen.) Of those, I thought Atlas was already released but maybe early access?

Upcoming I know that we have some games being released…
Astelia Online – September 27, 2019
ArcheAge Unchained – September 30, 2019
Citadel Forged with FIre – October 11, 2019

Any other upcoming releases to expect by year’s end?

I can say that Pantheon will not release in 2019. They’ve talked about moving to a Pre-Alpha Phase 5 next, which still leaves at least Alpha and Beta before full release (if not PA 6+ as well). I’m guessing late '20 or early '21 for Pantheon.

Atlas is still solidly in early access. Its about to get a major update to coincide with the Xbox version. I do not expect the game until the second half of 2020 and that is my very, very optimistic guess.

I have given up on Camelot Unchained. If its released before I am dead, I will be amazed at this point.

Ashes of Creation: I’d guess a year more before they even begin alpha access for the actual MMO.
Atlas: Early Access, and probably to remain that way for 2-3 years more, at which point it will be ‘released’ still a buggy mess, judging by its bigger brother Ark :slight_smile:
Camelot Unchained: Who knows?
Chronicles of Elyria: They seem to be slowly getting somewhere, but definitely not this year.
Crowfall: Steadily plodding along, although the big updates aren’t coming. It’s in a semi playable state that others would probably call Early Access.
Pantheon: On a similar trajectory as Ashes, really.
The Repopulation: Not any time soon, if ever, although they’re doing a lot of cleanup, optimization and backend work. But if it releases it might be DoA, shame :frowning:
Star Citizen: Yeah… Not anytime soon, if ever.

Man The Repopulation, I bought into this one for $100 back in the Kickstarter days and I have pretty much written it off at this point. I’m still watching it out of the corner of my eye, but after a failed attempt and then a rescue, I’m not too confident they will be able to get it out and like you said Splutty,it might be too little too late as it didn’t have that big a following to begin with.

Man, if Star Citizen never gets a release they are gonna be facing a shitstorm of lawsuits from the players who invested in it.