FPS Chapter Currently Playing: Battlefield V

I don’t know the order but starting in June we get Marita (probably July), a new mode (outpost), and a remastered map (June?).

The Reddit data miner may have found a surprise map for a late June release date.

Right now there is only one reference I’m aware of (but it’s location is key because it gives away the release date).

Take it with a grain of salt and let’s hope for EA Play (Saturday) to confirm it.

New Map “Sand and Sea”

• The new map is internally called “Sand and Sea”
  • Launch date is the first week of Tides of War Chapter 4 (starting June 27th if DICE is doing a one week break between Chapter 3 and 4)
  • The weekly challenge to play the new map is called “The Anvil” (pre-patch: “Crossing Lines”)
  • It appears to be a regular multiplayer map and has nothing to do with the competitive 5v5 mode
  • It is not “Marita” (has a different internal name) - which by the way got shifted to August 1st because I missed the first week of Chapter 4 in my last post (again: sorry)
  • “Sand and Sea” doesn’t feel like the “urban map Battlfield veterans will appreciate” which we’re getting in Chapter 4 but that’s just speculation
  • Feel free to add your thoughts and ideas in the comments…

Chapter 4 trailer. American’s and Japanese at the end.

1 Like

Pretty impressive. That should inspire people to come back eh?

That’s what I’m hoping. The reddit community is very happy. Dallas was on last night. Just need Kana to get his new vid card and Eddie to get his office back and we’ll be rolling.

1 Like

El Sundan and Marita gameplay. Both look really good. Sundan looks awesome.

5 Cool Details about the Al Sundan map.

1 Like

Sweet, rope bridges, cameras, and stationary weapons I can build and use. Should be fun to camp runways and blow up planes.

1 Like

Between Friday and Sunday I need to go on a really good winning streak.

I’ll be for a week for vacation. Per Dice they are going to release some info on Miata or whatever it’s called this week. I think dropping end of July. Hopefully El Sundan is fixed and hits soon. That would be two maps back to back with Operation Underground Aug or Sept. Can’t remember.

1 Like

Marita game play.

CoD MW Beta available for install on battlenet. For open beta this weekend.

Heading out of town Sunday so I’ll be busy most of the weekend and won’t have time to check it out. Let me know how the big scale battles are.

The open beta on PC and Xbox One begins tomorrow, Friday the 20th, at 6 pm PT.

Whoa, Metro drops Thursday.

1 Like

Yes. Indeed.

Ok, this was funny and perfect for Halloween. I may have to buy this skin just to do this.

2 Likes

Pacific impressions.

Everybody is loving it.