Fortnite (Gasp!) Wait, there's a pve only mode Save the world

So I was looking for a light multiplayer game and heard that Fortnite:Save the world isn’t bad. It’s totally PVE mission based up to 4 players co-op.
Here’s my problem with it though.
Random Fortnite players. They suck. I can’t tell if the game is fun when 1/2 my party is off picking their nose or something.
So is anyone playing or interested?
My name on their is Steelgeek, let me know

I used to enjoy the PVE mode. Not so into PVP in general and especially in games where it is mobbed by hardcore players who instakill you. Obviously the PVP side got A LOT of attention from the devs… did PVE get any improvements in the last year or two? It stagnated for awhile and I gave up.

I don’t know, I just started playing a few days ago. I’m enjoying it but I keep getting grouped with obnoxious kids, so I can’t give it a fair shake because they make the missions so annoying.

1 Like

There was a deal where if a Fortnite Battle Royale player bought access to Save the World, back when it was in Early Access before it officially released last Summer, they would get quests and challenges in Save the World that would reward them with the cash shop currency in the Battle Royale cash shop.

I don’t know if that’s what you’re experiencing, “obnoxious kids” who are “off picking their nose or something”, but that might be it … their focus may be on doing their daily quests/challenges for the cash shop currency so they can then get back to PvP in the Battle Royale mode, while they leave the actual mission objectives up to you to complete?

My understanding is that the quests are still grandfathered in for those who bought Save the World before last Summer’s official release, that they bought in at a higher price point for Early Access and the cash shop currency daily quests.

Note: This is exclusive to Early Access Founders. Early Access Founders are players who purchased a founders pack prior to Save the World going out of Early access on 29th June 2020.

You can earn V-Bucks by completing a variety of quests including some daily quests and Storm Shield Defense missions. Some challenges will also reward you with V-Bucks when completing them.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c75/save-the-world-c94/how-do-i-get-more-vbucks-in-save-the-world-a3275

1 Like