[FINISHED] Halloween One Shot - Friday October 29, 7-11 PM Eastern

It’s that time of year again! Time for a Halloween Spooktacular Adventure!

This year I want to bring back another classic:

Scooby Doo meets Cthulhu.

Play as a member of the Scooby Gang and find out what happens when the bad guy isn’t a guy in a mask. This adventure is set in the early 70’s around the time of the original “Scooby Doo Where Are You!” series

This game will be run in Savage Worlds. It is a easy to pick up system and the characters are all pre-generated. You can download the “test drive” starter rules and “combat options” pdfs for free from the publisher at https://peginc.com/savage-settings/savage-worlds/

If you’re interested please post below. If you have a specific character in mind, I’ll give priority to whoever claims the character first in this thread. There are 5 spots available, but I’ll also take alts if someone is a no-show on game night. Observers are also welcome.

The Gang:
Scooby-Doo
Norville “Shaggy” Rogers
Fred Jones
Daphne Blake
Velma Dinkley

2 Likes

Man this sounds fun! If this goes down I am setting my sights on playing the Doo-ster himself, ROOBY ROOBY DOO!

awesome! I hope we can get a few more interested

Ooohhh. I’ll join in as Shaggy

1 Like

That’s Two! :partying_face:

No Scrappy this time. I guess that lesson was learned. :grin:

If you don’t mind someone who’s already played this adventure joining, I can take Velma

That’s cool, I know you won’t give spoilers

Will this be using FG Classic, FG Unity, Roll20, Foundry?

FG Unity

hurray dstuff is playing 2

I can do Scooby and Scrappy’s voices, I would totally play Scrappy Doo hehe.

What’s the connection info?

GM: grapper
PW: WhereRU

Are we using the Virtual Table Tops voice in OTG Discord for this session?

yes, we will use the OTG discord - Virtual Tabletop channel

not seeing anyone in discord or the game on unity.

Game was at 7 eastern, we waited around for 30-40 minutes, but we didn’t have enough people to play

yep that was my bad i got confused on the times sorry about that everybody