[Finished] Friday 5E D&D Scales of War - 8:30 - 11:00 pm Eastern

I’ll miss the 9th as well :sleepy:

We’ll miss you Grapper!

Session on June 9th didn’t happen, see you all on the 23rd!

I should be back by this Thursday, cross your fingers…

I have an emergency that has me detained until I can resolve it. Hopefully thats soon. I am working remotely so Im at home (though on my work comp) so once done can login rather quickly but unfortunately I have to deal with this mess now. Sorry. Be there as soon as possible.

I hope you are able to resolve it quickly friend. Best of Luck and we’ll see you when you get here.

Sorry about last night. Had some friends over for dinner and they just did not want to leave :slight_smile: Hopefully you were able to play last night.

We had everybody else and fought and defeated Jubilex, after it had defeated Zuggtmoy.

1 Like

Cause why fight 2 demon lords at once when you can let them smack each other around, take one down, THEN jump on the remaining injured one who lucky for us had already used all their legendary actions?

1 Like

My grand social coordinator aka my wife has informed me that we are driving up to the cottage early this week so we can spend some time with the sister-in-laws family. That means I won’t be able to make the 21st.

Sorry folks, and I’ll see you August 4th for the next session.

Well, I hope you have a nice trip at least.

Hello,
I hope that you’ve all been good these past weeks and that you’re all safe and as well as can be.
I’d like to apologize to each of you for not having been as appropriately conscientious, understanding, or empathetic, as I could or should have been at times. I can only promise that I will do my best and that I will be better as such moving forward.
You’ve all enriched my life these past years and I am sorry if I haven’t reciprocated accordingly.
Please know that I am grateful for each of you and want to thank you for being YOU!! You are appreciated!!
Sincerely,
-Mark, aka; “Piper Hecht”

1 Like

Looks like I will be unable to play for at least the next 2 or more weeks.

I have been living in a hotel for the last year and gotten to point that not sure if I will have enough money with upcoming paycheck so will be living in a shelter. I have applied to an apartment that will open in about 2 weeks, if I am approved on the application to the apartment complex.

If not, then I do not know when I will be able to play again. Sorry for this.

Thanks for the fun campaigns.

Sorry to hear that Thantoss. I hope things work out for you!

@Akasa @fenwald @grapper @PiperHecht @Thantoss
Odd night I’m chalking up to it being the long weekend and people forgot.

Unfortunately, my September is pretty busy and the next Friday I’m available is the 29th of September. We are just about done, only a session or two left. Let me know if you can’t make this day!

I’m not available on Sept. 29th, sorry :frowning:

I shouldn’t have any problems for the 29th, or for the most part any friday, that I can think of for a few months

I am good for the 29th as well.

I was hoping to have everyone. How does October 13th look for people?

13th is good for me