FINAL FANTASY XIV FAN FESTIVAL 2019 in TOKYO, Japan

Additional coverage of Final Fantasy Fan Festival can be found Here: https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN

New Classes

Gunbreaker | Dancer

New Playable Races

Viera | Hrothgar (Ronso, Like Kimahri from FFX)

• A new adventure awaits in Norvrandt!
  • Level cap increase from 70 to 80
  • New cities to explore: The Crystarium and Eulmore!
  • Journey through expansive new areas, such as the Rak’tika Greatwood, Amh Araeng, Il Mheg, and Lakeland!
  • New trials, including harrowing encounters with Titania and Innocence!
  • New beast tribes: pixies, Nu Mou, dwarves
  • A plethora of new dungeons to explore
  • A challenging new 8-player raid: Eden
  • An exciting new alliance raid series: YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse
  • Tackle Shadowbringers main scenario dungeons solo while fighting alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system
  • Relive the adventures from your past with your current level and gear via the New Game+ system
  • The Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard ─ In the aftermath of the Dragonsong War, Disciples of the Hand and Land work together to rebuild Ishgard

Collector’s Edition

PlayStationÂź4
Physical - $199.99
Digital Download - $59.99

WindowsÂź
Physical - $199.99

• NOTE: The physical WindowsÂź version does not include a game disc

Mac

• NOTE: Mac version is only available as a Digital Download

Pre-order Bonuses

・In-game Items Available Now
・Aetheryte Earring [Increases EXP earned by 30%]
・Baby Gremlin Minion
・Early Access to Shadowbringers

Ugg, another 3 months before I can become a pink bunny rabbit.

1 Like

The next live twitch stream is tonight at 6pm PDT | 9pm EST https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

I’m kind of sad square decided to gender lock races again. I thought they grew out of that after the 1.0 debacle. There are several threads on the FFXIV forums campaigning for male Viera and female Hrothgar. I don’t think SE realizes the enormity of their mistake.

I agree. In this game where most of us stick with only one character that does everything, changing the gender of your character in order to play a different race is an enormous step. Most of us identify with our character and while changing his/her appearance (even to a completely different race) is not a particularly big issue, changing gender certainly is.

Did they broadcast the Letter from the Producer live on the English-language stream? I checked Twitch after it was over and I only saw the 90-minute developer panel posted for Day 2.

they had the English commentary through it. I’d prefer subtitles though
lol

Weird. I’ll have to check again. Maybe I missed something

Thanks, @Kelryth!