FFXIV raiding while OTG

info
raid

Recently I’ve been fielding a lot of tells from members of the Free Company regarding end-game raiding, so I’ve put together this brief guide with tips for how to find a fulfilling raid experience. This is not the only way to go about raiding, but reflects my personal experience leading a Savage static for a couple years.

1 Like

Good information and something I’ve gone through myself. My schedule currently doesn’t allow me to raid, but I am still in the Discord for my former static, and enjoy watching them continue to progress.

0 Likes

My statement on end game raiding is before anything else, learn the mechanics of the fight. A dead tank tanks nothing, a dead dps does no damage and a dead healer heals no one. Mechanics over pushing will get you further than anything else.

Also be willing to learn and adapt and leave the salt on the kitchen counter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Little Fizzywinks is just trying to get to the point where I can play with the rest of the FC in the newer content. I JUST unlocked hunts and arrived at the azim steppe, lol. The guide helps though as I am completely lost with how to start with the big dog raiding.

I am capped @ mendacity tomes but cant use them as I haven’t unlocked the vendor through the msq too, lol.

0 Likes

MSQ, MSQ, MSQ. Everything in the game is unlocked through the MSQ.

0 Likes