Fallout 76 Friends - Who and How

I’m Varzil on bethesda.net

I’m actually 56 this past September.

Just an update. I changed my Bethesda username to Oldpcgamer+

Yup, that’s right … same as my forum name… just with a + sign on the end. And yes Fallout 76 for the PC.

1 Like

Grats and best wishes. Lord Bless ya and happy gaming. Hope we have lots of Oldtimers in Fallout 76. Wish you the best of everything with good health and happiness as you grow older. I am doing well and enjoying life (and gaming) at 88 and looking forward to at least a few more years. Hope to see you in game.
---- oldpcgamer noreply@forums.oldtimersguild.com wrote:

1 Like

Spanky_OTG is my Bethesda.nut username.

I will be group playing. Slow crawl, lots of exploring. The usual OTG approach.

I never noticed in game, but does a persons name change color if they are a friend? Either on the map or in the world? That’s kind of why I integrated OTG into my game name. We all know that means, don’t shoot me unless you mean it :slight_smile:

Not sure. They show up red on the map.

BTW during beta I did see someone red on the map. I was I think level 4… they were level 30. So… I didn’t try and get the bounty. :open_mouth:

PC Bethesda name: +Letum

76 for pc ill be on there alot haha “Aironax”

If I remember correctly, I believe they said it’ll normalize damage so it’s not a huge discrepancy between levels, but I don’t remember if that was official or not

PC
Bethesda: Rayden666

PC
Bethesda: tobychew

PC version - xabie on Bethesda, that’s also my Steam ID in case anyone wants to add me there as well

PC
Bethesda: Timonius

Almost done downloading :smile:

Darknard here and was able to get my name Darknard on Bethesda also lol so easy to find me .
Played ESO,SWG, playing WOW Alliance , and now Fallout 76 lol

Darknard

Grimalken in Discord and in game

Add Zanzan42, please.

Playing on PC, bethesda.net ID is lee2dee2
Sent a huge number of requests last night, hope to see you all online soon.

Good to hear! Some of the social tools are still buggy or not implemented yet. So don’t feel slighted if anyone does not reply in game. Discord is the best place to engage with the OTG Fo76 community.

I was able to change my name, they were very helpful and fast. Please remove
“Sproctor61” from the list and replace it with “Nehebkau61”. Not sure if you need to re-friend me or not.