Fallout 76 Friends - Who and How

Grimalken in Discord and in game

Add Zanzan42, please.

Playing on PC, bethesda.net ID is lee2dee2
Sent a huge number of requests last night, hope to see you all online soon.

Good to hear! Some of the social tools are still buggy or not implemented yet. So don’t feel slighted if anyone does not reply in game. Discord is the best place to engage with the OTG Fo76 community.

I was able to change my name, they were very helpful and fast. Please remove
“Sproctor61” from the list and replace it with “Nehebkau61”. Not sure if you need to re-friend me or not.

Please add names HERE.

1 Like

I decided to go ahead and get the game, id is Meepichi playing on PC.

1 Like

On PC, names Araflin (wife is UlanX)

Playing El Nino and La Nina, cleaners who were locked in when the bombs fell :slight_smile:

There is a stickied post above that is a google doc where you can add your name. Players use that list to find each other.

Pre-bought the game, but only got to play the first time over the weekend. I am hoping to play this often, but work takes up most of my time. Will list my info here, and on the Google Doc, so other OTGers might identify me.

OTG Forum: JGP Beth Acct: JGamePlayer FO76 Character: Tekcor

I have stumbled around in game, so only discovered a few spots. Due to bugs I have minimal gear/resources. Having fun though, and that what matters most.

1 Like

Please add names HERE.

Edzwarr on everything, I have been pretty busy with work and holiday and haven’t even started playing this yet but soon as thanksgiving is over I will be in.

My Bethesda.net name is Jeralrik in case I run into someone on one of the servers.

My Bethesda.net name is Hawkstone86 while my discord name outside the Otg discord is Hawkstone

My fo76 character name is Hawk Stone.

Of course, arakis99 is my forum name and in otg discord channel name.

Playing on the Xbox one where my gamertag is Old B52H Gunner.

I have been playing for a week or so. Feels very lonely out there. Betheda.net name is zamarena as is my discord and forum name.

On PC;

Account: lordbearen
Character: Angrina
Discord: Bearen#5181

On PC

Account name on Bethesda.net : Paccia
Character : Solace

Everyone be sure to recheck the Social tab after today’s patch.

All the unaccepted friend invites that never actually showed up over the past several weeks suddenly appeared today. Just look for the names on the Friends tab with the dot in front of them. They haven’t been there, now they are. Patch notes didn’t say anything about fixing this, but clearly something changed.

On PC;

Account: xXxBman006xXx
Character: BuzRok
Discord: xxXBman006Xxx#1710

Kinda new here. I am just a laid back, enjoy the scenery, read all terminals, wait on my friends, stand around talking, not worried about end game kinda guy. I’m here for the slow ride.

Also need a break every hour or so…I have five dogs.

1 Like