Enshrouded

Now this game looks interesting, and knowing some of the building people in here, i can’t wait to see what they build!
Hope there is a OTG server.

1 Like

I’ve been playing this for about a week and its super addictive. I am running a server Badsin password OTG there is room for 16. I have a level 11 starting out ranger spec going. I saw an “OTG crew” server but its password protected

awesome, i would like to join you, name Tecknowolf.
The new update makes it a lot better, and it was fun before hand.
cheers

Is it worth playing if I can only dedicate one hour to it? I play other games as well, so I don’t know if I want to leave those for this game.

I think so, I am still playing it

Hello all, quite new to otg and thankfully found this topic about enshrouded. I’ve been playing it continuously for over 9 months now along with many hours in my solo as well as my new server dedicated to this program. It’s not only addicting with its fell like zombie gameplay but the building aspect of it is not only outstanding but beyond many survival like games I have played. I have played thousands of hours on a voxel like building and zombie game called 7 days to die but to me imho it is much more advanced than that by a huge margin. Please share more of your experiences with enshrowded.