Embers Adrift is ticking all the boxes

Embers Adrift is a new MMORPG intended for group play in a massive and beautiful world. Think medieval fantasy and adventure without the hand-holding. If you are an explorer, crafter or just enjoy the social fun and the journey without rushing towards the end-game, then Embers might be something to take a look at.

They have recently published some screenplay and commercial videos and more are promised as the game heads towards launch.

Arbutus

1 Like

Welcome @Arbutus

There is more “behind the curtain”… to become a full member of our community:

Here’s the place to start: Before You Apply… Things to Know
Submit an application here: OTG Application

One thing about this upcoming MMO that grabs my attention is that PvP is not a major factor in this game. The developers clearly state in the FAQ on the website that the game is not designed with PvP in mind and while there will be some PvP modes like arena and dueling, the game is designed with a PvE focus.

2 Likes

I hadn’t even heard of it, but it does sound interesting and I am going to do some reading and give it some thought.

Some screenies from Embers Adrift…

The gameplay video I saw doesn’t look as sharp as these pics LOL

Free play weekend coming up August 13th. Sign up at Embers Adrift for a chance to try it out for free and help stress test the new server infrastructure. Here is a 1 minute video describing the game.
//youtu.be/8Gj6Ig2eiQQ

Thanks for the heads up!
Pre-ordered and signed up!

1 Like

been invited to the test, downloaded and patched, waiting for the 13th, and a key of course!

The game. what are nice surprise!