Elyon: Ascent Infinite Realm

While I can’t speak for the Management I highly doubt this game is even on their radar. Games like Elyon (hard-core Korean Grinder with no real life skilling and starting with a borderline P2W cash shop) tend not to do well in OTG for more than a week or two.

I would love to be proven wrong, but highly doubt that will happen; especially since a large portion of the players are still trapped in New World.

1 Like

Probably right Trox

I didn’t catch the Betas so cheers for the quick review @Trox

According to the updates on the game’s official site, you can pre-download the game and access the character creator during Oct 14-17.
I was more interested when it was A:IR and had more steampunk/aerial stuff going on, but it’s worth giving it a look I think.

Do note that the Pre-Download and Character Creation (as well as 3 day headstart) only applies if you purchased at least one of their starter packs. Otherwise you will have to wait for the full F2P launch on Oct. 20th.

As of right now their will only be 1 server for North America and 1 for EU; they have plans ready to roll out more if need be, but they are hoping to avoid that if at all possible.

With that said I am planning on playing on the 17th and all of next week (took the week off from work), and will be playing on the Vulpin (blue) faction; warlord named Sildra.

Fair enough, makes sense for it to be a Founder’s Pack/Headstart thing.
I was able to pre-download the game, which is handy, but character creator is indeed locked out (no Starter Pack - not planning on spending, just slumming it as F2P :smiley: ).

Just downloaded the game and it looks like there’s 2 NA servers now.

Yeah they ended up opening the second one yesterday evening. Cassiopeia is the original server that all the headstart players are on.