Dune: Awakening Open World Survival MMO

added to my steam wishlist and set a youtube notification to check out the trails on monday.

I wonder how that would work, given the female’s limitations in the spice trance. I guess they’ll have to find some way to make things work otherwise you’re going to have thousands of Paul Atreides’ wandering around - immersion breaking or what?

I really wish it wasn’t Funcom though. Their habit of seeing something ‘fun’ in their games then messing with it till it’s no longer fun is exasperating to day the least.

First one to become the new Kwisatz Haderach and start a holy war spreading like unquenchable fire across the galaxy wins!

Quasi Hedwig would be a great name.

Quasi Hedwig and the Angry Spice Itch

1 Like

Looking forward to Conan with sand worms

This scares me.

Maybe there’ll be a “Sheeana” achievement => Stood in front of a sandworm and didn’t get eaten…

Do not get hyped do not get hyped do not get hyped.

New trailer for game. Hyped.

Repeat after me: Trailers are not the game. Trailers are not the game. Trailers are not the game.

Ooooh. That looks nice!

2 Likes

Repeat after me: Trailers are not the game. Trailers are not the game. Trailers are not the game.

Ooooh. That looks nice!

This is so me. I’m gonna be a sucker once again.

I have fallen into their trap; these trailers have pulled me out of MMO retirement.

The race will be on to see who is first to achieve Emperor God Worm status!

This is looking really good! I’ve signed up to get into the beta. https://duneawakening.com/

Any folks in beta yet?

Well, not yet. Is it worth it?

I’ve signed up for beta as well. I’m getting the feeling they are only really interested in letting streamers into it at this point. I got a questionnaire that if you answer yes to being a stream, they drill down on that and want to know what platforms and request links.

Not to necro a post, but I think you’ve got yourself a great name for a band.

1 Like

I like “Spice Lord” myself.