Dragon Quest Builders 2

Got this for christmas/birthday present and I am really enjoying it. Was just wondering if anyone else has or is playing it. Im playing the pc version.

I picked up 1 and 2 for the PS4 a little while back. I’ve played a bit of 1 so far, but haven’t loaded up 2.

How do you like it so far?

I really like it, the story is very good. I never played 1 because I don’t think they have it on pc but how is it?

I haven’t gotten too far into it, but it has been fun so far. I was looking for another gathering/crafting/light combat type game after playing through My Time at Portia a few times. DQB seemed to be a good alternative.

I still need to finish My Time at Portia. Im actually enjoying this game more than the Portia game.

Awesome. That’s great to hear!

I was surprised by how much I liked MTaP. If DQB2 is more enjoyable, that’s definitely something to look forward to. :slight_smile:

Just finished the story it was pretty good. I have never played a Dragon Quest game before so I didn’t know how to end it lol. Anyway now I am playing the post game stuff which is still pretty fun.