Does OTG have a chapter in EVE Online?

Does OTG have a chapter in EVE Online? I have just finished my tutorial and have tons of questions. If they do still have a chapter in the game, please advise as to what I will need to do to join it.

OTG Name: RYKARD

What you need to know about the chapter should be in the Chapter Information section for that chapter. Eve’s section is here: EVE Chapter Information - Old Timers Guild

They have a recruitment post with instructions there, as well as some other important info.

1 Like

We are not very active at the moment, but I log in every day in the evening.

I log in daily to “earn my daily” reward and possibly shoot at NPC’s. I mostly spin in station as I figure out what I want to do when I grow up. But hey theMittani is stepping down from GSF.

First Provi and now Goons? What is happening to Eve?

They needed you to lead them to the light (in HS).

I am basically alone at the moment.

1 Like

I log in here and there to check my training queue. does this count?

Only if I see you, otherwise it did not happen.

1 Like

I recently joined Horde. I didn’t realize OTG had an active EVE corp.

@Shuey You’ll want to first become a member of the OTG community before being able to join one of our chapters in game. In order to join the EVE chapter, they request that you post here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/c/eve-online/eve-private/115 You can find more information about their policies in their Chapter Information section here on the forums. You’ll be able to see the members-only areas once the OTG application process is complete.

Here’s the place to start: Before You Apply… Things to Know
Submit an application here: Old Timers Guild