DND 5e *ICEWIND DALE: Rime of the Frost Maiden* pre-game interest thread (March 2023) *POLL CLOSED*

Checking back in? Any updates? If not NP just dont want to miss out for Tuesday/Thursday group. Thanks. Been waiting years for a group and the stars have finally aligned. So excited.

@jpmo I get it, but don’t worry. This month is just the session zero planning, with games beginning next month.

Game threads will be up by Sunday.

2 Likes

I could play tho i have no clue about 5th edition. in discord i am Lala (JIM)#6243
\

Sorry all, I did not get the new threads up on Sunday. Instead I spent Sunday in the hospital after slipping on the ice and messing my back up something fierce. I’ll recover, but I don’t think I’ll be going home until later tonight or tomorrow so I will get the threads up in the next coupe days.

So a bit of heads up for everyone I have the session zeros scheduled for the last Thursday and Saturday of February. So the Thursday game session zero will be February 23rd and the Saturday games session zero will be February 25th.

Damn man I hope you’re alright or getting better at least. I swear if you didn’t have bad luck you’d have no luck at all.

Yeeeaaaahhh 2023 isn’t starting off so great for me so far. We’ll see if I can make it to my 47th birthday on the 27th. Maybe things will lighten up after then :smirk:

Take care of yourself. Get better. We’ll still be here

Sorry to hear that. I might miss snow, but I definitely don’t miss ice!

:point_up_2: :100:

Feel better man.

The game threads will be posted tomorrow, there will Group A for Thursday nights and Group B for Saturday nights. There will be a max of 5 people per game. As the threads are very similar I will have to stagger posting them so the forums don’t hassle me, once the Group A thread is up I’m going to wait about 10-15 minutes before Group B is posted. Session zero dates and start dates will be in the Group thread posts. Once the threads are up post your interest in the appropriate group thread, but once again please note there will be a group max of 5 players. Questions regarding allowed content for character creation can be asked in the Group thread prior to session zero if you want to get started on character concept/creation prior to session zero. There will be one Roll20 link for both games, all players will be in the same Roll20 game as I am using the one Roll20 game for A and B. The invite link for my Discord server will be posted in the threads as well, once you join the Discord server wait to participate in your chosen group discussion until I sort out the permissions for all players as each game chat and voice is private and permissions will be assigned once as you join the Discord server.

3 Likes

Quick Questions

Roll20 correct?
Do I need to purchase TCoE? I can np if no one has it. Been thinking about picking these up anyways
Do I need to purchase XGtE? I can np if no one has it. Been thinking about picking these up anyways.
I can also purchase the top tier sub for the time we are playing to share resources.

Not needed, no one will need to buy anything other thane me. I thank you for the offers, but the DM should never host a game without having all the necessary resources.

The group threads post is somewhere else on the forums? I will be signing up for the Thursday group as it looks like my trials group will be running Saturday nights.

They will be in this same area, in approximately the format of the other games running. :slight_smile:

Thursday night thread is up. Thursday night Icewind Dale thread CLICK ME!!!

I’m going to post the Saturday night thread in about 15 minutes as long as the forums don’t give me a fit because of the similar nature of the threads.

The Saturday night game is up! CLICK ME!

@lalanehla Both game threads are up and there are still spots available in either game. Get on in there and get a spot if you are still interested in playing.