Division 2 clans and member list

send, check your clan mail

Uplay id: Cortillaen

Iā€™d prefer clan 3 since Iā€™ve been playing with Thelget.

@Cortillaen
Done
you and Mysticae, OTG_Darknard, deejay413, and WonkoTheSane all have invites waiting to be acceptedā€¦
clan 3 has 44 members in it plus the 6 sent invites if 50 members so i can only take 1 more into clan 3 and then i will drop alt and make clan 4

Well I was removed from the clan for no reason at all. I wasnā€™t even given a reason at all! Great

@cazx
what was your uplay name? and we can put you back in. do not know why, or what happen but very sorry for that

said you just joined 22 hours ago but donā€™t see your name on the member list i will send out an invite now and very sorry

UPlay: DeadlyWrath

Invite to whatever clan is open, please.

Hello,

Uplay: Redemptor7511
OTG: Valkarov

Could use an invite into clan 2, so at a minimumā€¦ i can play with this clown =) ā€œblakesrealm 2* BlakeTā€

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hey,

Uplay: OTG_Nymrix
OTG: Nymrix

I would like to see if I could get in to clan 2 so I could team up with my brother OTG_Syobloot.

Thanks,
Of course if itā€™s full then sign me up for any of them to help the clans.

Looking to join one of the clans:
Uplay: Schplam
OTG: Schplam

Looking to join one of the Guilds, If it is possible i would like to join guild one, because i have some friends i play with in that one.

Thanks in advance
Ghostlyend

Uplay Ghostly.end

Welcome! First youā€™ll need to join the overall guild! :smile:

Hereā€™s the place to start: Before You Applyā€¦ Things to Know
Submit an application here: Old Timers Guild

My main goes by the same name : Badamak

I was a member of OTG a while back, still have access to the old forums and such, do i need to Reapply?

yes and say that your an old member we did change forums sometime last year (I think). after that I can place you in a clan

@Nymrix you was assigned to clan 2 and we did send you an invite. I will see if Adoman or Krewe365 will resend you your invite

@sil, @Schplam and @Valkarov look for invites from clan 2

Will do. I made sure accept invites was on. Iā€™ll be on tonight.

Also looking to join

Uplay name acemie
Otg name acemie

Still looking for an Invite to clan 1 if open, if not anyone will work, Thank you.

Ghostly.end is my Uplay

done.
@acemie and @Ghostlyend invites send out

@Valkarov
no match found for Redemptor7511

@Zercon
Am already in, changed user name to Valkorov when i got in, thanks!