Her forum name is Ocarwyn

:wink: thx

Let me in!

OTG: Simdor
Uplay: Cim_Taurus

we are sold out :joy:
clan 1 or 2

Group 1 Please.

I’m Atemi_Ryu and my OTG Name is JwRip not Amurea.

Thanks for putting this together.

Anything special I need to do to join? Just now catching up on the forums. I’ve been in OTG for years and my uplay name is the same as forum name. I will be playing beginning tomorrow night if things goto plan (VPN into New Zealand.)

sorry JwRip my mistake Amurea passed me a list of 4, I mixed up the names but changed now
guzrog your in clan 2

I’m blakesrealm and have it pre-loaded.

To fill in the missing entry for my forums name on the list. I am Ryukhen on UPlay and Ryukan here on the OTG forums. I am pre-loaded and ready to go for the 15th.

And I guess it’s Clan 2 for me as it looks like Clan 1 is filled up.

Put me in a clan Poboy77

I bought Divison 2 after playing the open beta. My uPlay name is wyrm67.

:smile: done

Meklar is OTG, Meklarz2 is Uplay name, Please add me, Also if I can I’d like to be in group one cause I also will be playing the 12th at midnight!

yes please

deous1971 uplay name starting the 12 th

Thanks a lot Zercon! Would it make more sense to jump into one given I will be playing this evening? Will clan 2 be setup this week? Cheers.

being in clan 1 or clan 2 has nothing to do with your starting date but about your friends.
I wanted everybody to have a chance to be in the same clan with there friends. both clans will be made on the 12’th. With as many people that posted, if your not on the list you will have to wait tell the 3’ed clan is made. I will not bump someone off the list for someone that has not been active on the forums and on discord.