Discourse walk-through tutorial

Having trouble familiarizing your self in Discourse? Want to learn about NEW and UNREAD articles? Want to know how to silence channels?

I will be in Mumble on Thursday June 28 at 8:30 pm EASTERN to do a walk through of the new site and answer questions as best as I can for you.

2 Likes

pinned #2
0 Likes

Hi GardenGirl,

Just wondering if it would be ok if I listen in on your tutorial on Thursday. I’ve been wanting to learn about Discourse for awhile and tomorrow would work great for me :slight_smile:

Thanks
Ronnie Nuu - FFXIV CL

0 Likes

Hi Ronnie,

Please come and join us. Bring anyone you know who may also be looking for some interactive instruction as well.

See you later tonight.
GG

0 Likes

Thank you for the walk through this evening. It is much appreciated.

0 Likes

thanks for the walkthru, post

0 Likes

I followed the link to accept the invitation and when I accept it opens a discord page that has the rotating face and it stays there and does not move into the welcome page

0 Likes

Hey GG, I could use a tutor for getting familiar with the new forum if you have some time. :smiley:

0 Likes

Certainly. Friday nights after 7 pm and Saturdays late morning - early afternoon work best for me. Weeknights are spotty right now but I can make that work too, with planning. PM me.

0 Likes