Discourse walk-through tutorial

Having trouble familiarizing your self in Discourse? Want to learn about NEW and UNREAD articles? Want to know how to silence channels?

I will be in Mumble on Thursday June 28 at 8:30 pm EASTERN to do a walk through of the new site and answer questions as best as I can for you.

2 Likes

Hi GardenGirl,

Just wondering if it would be ok if I listen in on your tutorial on Thursday. I’ve been wanting to learn about Discourse for awhile and tomorrow would work great for me :slight_smile:

Thanks
Ronnie Nuu - FFXIV CL

Hi Ronnie,

Please come and join us. Bring anyone you know who may also be looking for some interactive instruction as well.

See you later tonight.
GG

Thank you for the walk through this evening. It is much appreciated.

thanks for the walkthru, post

I followed the link to accept the invitation and when I accept it opens a discord page that has the rotating face and it stays there and does not move into the welcome page

Hey GG, I could use a tutor for getting familiar with the new forum if you have some time. :smiley:

Certainly. Friday nights after 7 pm and Saturdays late morning - early afternoon work best for me. Weeknights are spotty right now but I can make that work too, with planning. PM me.