Disband

Im sad to say that the OTG Atlas guild has been disband. It was fun while it lasted, and I thank those that joined us for some good times. Special thanks to my admins for keeping us together as long as we could. (Tess, LadyDeb, Merv & Maters).

ALSO IF YOU DO PLAN TO STAY IN ATLAS, IF YOU ARE IN YOUR HOUSE WHEN YOU LOGIN YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET OUT. I WILL NEED TO GUILD YOU WITH RUM RUNNERS FIRST. JUST PM ME IN DISCORD AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

Seeya all in the next game!

(OTG leadership HAS been notified)

1 Like

What’s Atlas? :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t realize it was still being played, it was fun at the December 2018 start and into early 2019. Lots of good screenshots were kept for memories. Nehe, I hope you can behave until the next big mmo launch :smiley:

TERRA your alive!!! lol. ATLAS just came out with a patch today, how ironic eh? Yea, im still gonna be playing Atlas with some new friends until something else comes out. Will prolly check out New World at least.

Stay safe and stay out of trouble!!

Oh I forgot about New World, it will be interesting to see what they’ve changed in the last year. And if that doesn’t work out there’s always Pantheon (eventually). :slight_smile: Not sure why the mmo market is lacking quality games when gaming is at an all time high.

Did you seriously just say that to @Terra? :stuck_out_tongue:

Never gonna happen!!

2 Likes