Diablo Immortal - OTG Interest Poll

I’m playing on Deckard Cain server. Folks might want to mention what server they are on.

What server is the guild playing on? I’m not near 30 yet but want to be on the same server, right now I’m on Gidbinn.

I think I found it in Discord, Eternal Conflict?

Well, after watching Tenkiei’s video I decided I’m not going to be playing Diablo Immortal. Here’s a link to the video if you’re interested Is Diablo Immortal REALLY As Bad As Everyone Says? - YouTube

Sorry @jere65 and @Sinur we should have mentioned that… oops!

Eternal Conflict is the server.

I’ll watch when I get a chance but really like I said above, I’m enjoying it and will keep playing as long as that continues and I don’t feel I have to blow a lot of money on it. Some here or there I don’t mind. Especially since the basic game is free. I don’t care about PVP or Leaderboards though, other people feel differently of course.

I’ll probably play occasionally, but I probably won’t buy the PC version and I’m not that good on the tablet and phone.

I am confused by this. I am playing free on the PC. I will probably buy the lower upgrade on the battle pass for as long as I play though. Five bucks a month is easy, even on my mostly fixed income.

1 Like

I’ll have to look again, I thought you had to buy the pc version to play.

Diablo 3 is like that, but Diablo Immortal is Free-To-Play. Plenty of available purchases, though, if FTP makes you feel bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Better now that I have the PC version!

2 Likes

I don’t know if everyone knows this but the game is not like previous Diablo games in that it is actually a MMO!

I totally forgot and the first time I was out fighting mobs and another player ran by I almost fell out of my chair lol

PC is free too

Thanks, I got it now and it helps not having to try to play on the tablet or phone.

PC version needs some work but it is decent for a beta. Hopefully updates coming. Not like they haven’t made PC games before lol

I actually like it a lot on my tablet with the touch controls.

Even though it is not a Steam game, I’m gonna see if I can somehow get the Steam controller to work for DI.

1 Like

I hate mobile games. Had no intention of playing DI until they added PC to it.

Same. I’m really glad they added PC, though, because I’m quite enjoying it! :smiley:

1 Like

The most important thing with a game for a player is it fun for them. I typically hate cash shop games. At the same time if I am not trying to be competitive on the leaderboard all that matters is can I make my character stronger and play with it. So far that answer is yes. I do not care if someone else is all decked out with 5 star legendary gear and I have my 1 and 2 star gear. I am fine with that, so this is fun.

2 Likes

For those that do not read carefully this is not Eternal Crown. Leveled up there, and no OTG to be found. lol

Oh darn I have to level another character.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: