Diablo 4

I’m very excited about the upcoming release. I believe Blizzard still can’t decide whether the official name should be Diablo World of Sanctuary or Diablo 4. Anyways looking forward to this release. Any other news anyone can share?

1 Like

I get most of my Diablo news from Blizzard Watch (the old WoW Insider crew), especially Matthew Rossi’s posts. Unfortunately, there has not been much coming out ahead of BlizzCon this year.

I expect good Diablo info at BlizzCon on November 1st. :sunglasses:

I’ll try out Diablo: Immortal on my smartphone, but I’m most interested in Diablo IV for PC and consoles … with the current initiatives on cross-platform grouping, and a single cross-platform account, I’m hoping that we’ll get one Diablo IV account with unlocked pets and transmogs across all hardware platforms. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would welcome Diablo IV as well. Personally, I was a little underwhelmed with Diablo III and preferred other games in the genre such as Torchlight II, Path of Exile, and Grim Dawn. So a return to dominance in the Action RPG space would be welcome. But I’ve also heard that work is underway on Overwatch 2 ( a game I love and play regularly), so who knows what’s in store? I’m hoping we get answers at the upcoming BlizzCon.

1 Like