Days Gone

Anyone else pick up Days Gone? This came out around the same time as the World War Z game and I felt like scratching that zombie shooting itch, but World War z looked like something that I would get bored with pretty quickly. Just wasn’t interested in another multiplayer match based shooter.

Days Gone is open world with survival some light survival aspects (it’s missing any mechanic for eating and drinking which would have added to the survival gameplay to me) and a mix of human and zombie/infected enemies to keep you busy, plus plenty of motorcycle riding. Overall the game feels like a mix of games like Last of Us, Mad Max, Red Dead Redemption 2 with World War Z elements like zombie hordes/herds. There are some RPG/character development trees to sink those skill points into as well.

While Days Gone is not quite up to the high standard of Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption 2, I think is a solid game and I am enjoying it. If you’re in the mood for an open world, survival-lite, third person zombie/infected shooter with motorcycle driving then check out this game.

It looks amazing and I can’t wait to pick it up.

This one is definitely on my list to get, not sure when but it looks like a great game from the trailers, etc… I’ve seen.

In all honesty I can’t say it’s an amazing game, but it is a pretty solid game and I’m not regretting my purchase.

1 Like

I loved it!
Not as good as Horizon Zero Dawn, but not a lot of games are, hehe.