D2R Coming Soon

Hi

Any of you playing D2R in August/September?

Thank You

I never played it, so might check it out…not sure what platform though and depends on what else is out at that time

Pretty sure I’m getting it. LOVED that game.

I never played it either, but am looking forward to enjoying it at some point. I’m not sure I’ll play it at launch. It depends if RL and other games leave room for it.

I wish Bioware would do a remake of KotOR. I haven’t played that either and would love to play an updated version. Maybe if D2R does well BW will consider it. Here’s hoping.

I definitely am, I’ve pre-ordered it. :+1:

The Diablo II Necromancer has been my favorite ARPG class, I just could not take playing Diablo II without widescreen support. I would have been happy with a Diablo II update for widescreen monitor support, this remastering is icing on the cake, for me. :smiley:

Got it and tried playing it this afternoon. What I need to do is try to play the update with a new character ie druid. Oh yes, that sounds good! Will report back once I’ve figured it out.

Hello all if you already know forgive me I havent been online for some times, Howdy all! Kelandra back online! and the early beta weekend is here!!!
https://www.facebook.com/Diablo/photos/pcb.10158157451576641/10158157451071641/
im already 1. 5 hours watched and everyone who was here an hour earlier just got their beta key
4days of play right now! have a twitch account and watch some of the BETA KEY !DROPS videos for 2.5 hours for a key. do a !drops when you are done your 2.5 hours and before that do a !watchtime to see how long you have. hope to see some fellow Old timers on line!! my name is Kelandra just like on here

Oh yeah played SO many hours of D2 and have that big box CE still on my shelf to this day. There was a draught of ARPG’s back then and moved on to Titan’s Quest and eventually Grim Dawn. Always wished for a modern update, higher res in 1024x768 graphics , … ie: been dreaming of this for a long time.

I already cleared the first (2) ACTS on a sorceress with a little help, the look and sounds are so much more intense. You will all love it. I will give it a rest today, might break it out next weekend, for the second beta weekend. Doc#13448

More intense … niiicee.