[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

It is GAME NIGHT!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

We are here for you Daemoro, I have a 13 tab spreadsheet with characters at various stages of creation for a campaign that doesn’t have its zero session until next week. And I know there is at least one or two other concepts that I wanted to explore that didnt make it onto tabs yet.

1 Like

Not sure if everyone ahs done this or not yet. But I’ve been VERY stubborn and refused to by the unity version of Fantasy Grounds because well I’m and old cranky guy and didn’t want to spend the money again…

However the original FG2 will be 100% obsolete soon and I got an email and saved upgrading to the Unity Ultimate License since I had Ultimate with the original. Instead of the $129 I got it at 75% off and it only cost $27.94. So if you have not done it with the sale it could be a good time to do it. It automatically updated the price in the cart after I signed into my account.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up… I had to go check. I have the Unity version, but I appreciate you looking out for me getting a good deal!

1 Like

Game day!!

3 Likes

Nice axe!

1 Like

I’m okay with setting a mandate that Eddy can only play barbarian-types from now on.

1 Like

The world won’t let me have fun two weeks in a row.

I’ll be late and hope it won’t be much after 8pm.

1 Like

it would have come home with me if I had $850 extra cash

The death floof casts color spray

4 Likes

That is adorable !!

Cute. Hope you made your save

Game Day!!!

1 Like

We supposed to update to v4.3?

Yes, update

2 Likes

End of month I’ll be a little late.

I leveled Atsu in Hero Lab from level 5 to 20. She barely resembled what I had planned at level 4. :man_facepalming: :laughing:

LOL. Delusions of adequacy!

pre4tty sure they call that a death flag where i am from