[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

I have a meeting to attend tomorrow at 6:30. I should be home by 8, but there is a chance that it will run late.

just got in from work, Ugly must have coughed down the internet as I’m now sick. I’m gonna lay down and check back later to see if there is a game.

I will be in in about 20 minutes.

I’m not gonna make it tonight. We ya e too much stuff to be ready for an early AM departure.

Meeting still running, you guys can decide about calling it or not tonight

OK, It’s Thursday!

We are playing tonight right?

Are we still on tonight? I have kids activities going on but can get on late.

So far we have no cancellations :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’ve already gotten fuzzy on the dates we planned out.

Playing Nov 1st and 29th sounds right to my swiss cheese brain though… is that right?

yep, that’s correct.

1 Like

I’m gonna be late this week, My daughter has her first high school play so I will be attending

I’m gonna log into Discord but will be AFK until around 9. Hopefully there will be a game

so what did I miss this week

Basically we went to the library and did some investigating. We figured out that the information we needed was in the restricted section, We encountered a guy who was trying to find the same information we were but “purely for academic reasons”. We don’t believe him but didn’t kill him straight out because it would probably ruin the adventure and we are already good enough at doing that.

He gave us book titles and we schmoozed a scholarly type who had access to the restricted area into helping us get the books we needed to read.

We found that the arrow we are looking for is a part of the dead god Io. Bahamut and Tiamat are also part of Io. The arrow is secured behind seals that we have to break. All the seals are in this town. The arrow was restricted information because having books like “How to kill a god for dummies” laying around is a bad idea. So the guy helping us freaked out and ran away. The “purely academic” guy overheard enough of the conversation to know whats up and offered to let us use a place of his as a base of operations to break the seals… I guess he wants the seals broken for purely academic reasons too…we tried not to think about it too hard.

You shadowed a guy from a shop specializing in rare magical components into an alley and that’s how we found the secret magical portal into the restricted area of the library where we are fighting now., the area where I forgot to use one of my eldritch blasts to try to blast the seal as soon as we saw it so we could just run away if we needed to.

Oh there is something about the seals being part of a pact with Asmodeus and breaking them would break the pact or something completely inconsequential like that. Probably not a big deal at all.

I’m sure I’ve forgotten something important but that covers the basics.

1 Like

If no one minds I am going to listen in tonight like I did last night, trying to relearn D&D

Silent normally not an issue we love people joining us. However we aren’t playing tonight.

Darn last night was a blast to listen to, was looking forward to another night. I have to figure out making a character in 5e now…lots to read

This down time is crawling by.

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving.

We are playing this week right?

If you have any party openings at any time I would be interested.