[CLOSED] Strength of Thousands, Thursday nights 7:30-10:30 PM eastern time zone

I should be in this week. As long as my wife doesnt change my plans again.

I can run Scales of War again if there is nothing else to run this week. Thoughts?

I’m good with that if you don’t need a break right now.

I won’t be able to make it tonight, but I’ll be ready by next week.

That’s 2 out are we still good to go? Or will we be calling it? I’m also good with Grapperhaus DMing if he is.

Yeah, let’s skip this week and see who can make it next week

Sounds like a plan. Everyone enjoy your week!!

Ok. I will likely be out next week. So see you guys in two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG eddie. So jealous

oh and nice caleb btw

Thank you. First time cosplay, with a very small budget

yeah looks good.

My entire team just got mobilized to head to Virginia to help with outages. I may not be able to get in tonight. It will depend on how many calls I’m on.

Did you guys play Thursday night?

Dont know??? I wasnt able to get on.

Negative. I was in bad shape and the others took mercy on me and opted to postpone.

So what are we playing this week?

As an FYI I may be a no show again. We go on a cruise the next day and I may have wife aggro to help pack or something…

So… I am currently without internet. Lots of people in my area are out. No idea when it’s going to be fixed. Can’t even get a straight answer about what the problem is. I have a technician sceduled for Thursday 4 to 8pm cst, but if it’s not working by then I don’t know what a tech can do at my house.

My plan is to find an alternate site and use my laptop. I am going to try to bring my laptop to work tomorrow to run updates and get discord running. I may go to work Thursday if needed.

My internet is back up so I should be good for tomorrow.