[CLOSED] D&D 5e Rime of the Frostmaiden Mondays at 8pm (non-guild)

Hello all, this is a a bit of a short notice post, but I just found out about the event today.

A friend of mine is getting ready to run the new D&D 5e adventure Rime of the Frostmaiden set in the Icewind Dale region. He is looking for two more individuals to join in this campaign at this point. This campaign is scheduled for Mondays at 8pm est.

Please note, this is not a guild only campaign, at least half the players are not from the guild, but people I play with pretty regularly. We are holding a sort of session zero,or pre-session zero tonight (Monday September 21st) at 8pm est. I can’t guarantee the two spots will be available by the end of the day, but at this point there are still two slots open for this campaign.

If you’re interested, please PM me here as soon as you can so I can get you more deets and get you an invite to the campaign. This campaign will run using D&D Beyond and roll20.

I am brand new to the guild (I believe still in the application process) but if the spot is still open, I am interested.

1 Like

Campaign is full at this point