Clans consolidation time

Just asked for invite to clan in game

in game == OTG _Cousa

I was in clan 3, I left and sent an invite request to Clan 2. Name: Echo_Zulu.

I need an invite plz…Sinfjotli91

done :slight_smile:

Okay free time achieved, sanity check… fail. Ah, one out of two will have to do.

Will do the things, and see yall on the flipside in Clan 2. Moment of silence for Clan 3… she served us well.

it said your in a clan JGP (Seemore_Puggins)

I was in clan 4, can I get an invite please.
PaganWarrior_1

sent :smile:

I’ve (Thelget) been playing with Cortillaen about 2x a week and don’t plan on hanging it up anytime soon. I believe we’re both in Group 3? If there is room and if we’re active enough, please add us. We’re splitting time between Division 2 and Grim Dawn, we can always adjust for group events, etc.

Thanks!

@Thelget
PM me with group (UPlay ) names and then drop from clan 3 and I will invite you all into clan 2, has active members in it too

Would like in any of the clans please. Sending invite request in game to clan 3 it looks like

sent you a pm

I am in Clan2 (I think?) on PC. OTG: OldTimers Guild - that format. Let me know what you want me to do. My Uplay and character name are same as forum, Guzrog. Was beating RDR2 and a couple other things but will be a bit more active again now.

I can now see how long a member as been off line now so this week and next I will be trying to put the active members into clan 1

Sure, do I need to do anything?

what clan are you in now?

ok drop your clan and I will invite you to clan 1… we have a member that has not been on for 29 days

after you drop let me know and I will send an invite to you or you can apply for clan 1

Done and I’m online now.

ok you’re in clan 1 now

Thanks man!