Citadel, Forged in Fire releases new update

Citadel Forged in Fire releases a new update that has been in beta. It feels a bit different but is still the same game , basically a sandbox to fly your broom in young wizard.

there’s a few of us playing on a private server WnG3 though I have yet to meet up with anyone from the guild because I’m on odd hours. the server has x3 xp, x5 gathering, no mana flight and a few other things to make the grind less

it’s a pve server as well so if your into making a cool base you don’t have to worry about it getting raided.

cool Deria and I will look for it, is it password protected?

no password required

I’ve been to the server a few times but recently broke my shoulder so am out for a few weeks. Deria just had her steam account stolen and is in the process of getting it back, 2 weekends so far. See ya in game soon.

Looks like October 11, 2019 retail release date.

Hopefully they’ve added some content. This game has huge potential and building a castle is pretty fun but last time I played the pc version there wasn’t really much to do once you’ve finished your base

2 Likes

Started playing again on the x5 private server just to see what’s changed. Once classic wow is released though I probably won’t be on much if at all

1 Like

Offical launch tomorrow Nov 1st. I’ll probably play for a while but unless they’ve added some major content I doubt I’ll last more than a few weeks

1 Like

Won’t be on for about another 8 hours, just starting my day at work. If anyone else is playing let me know what server and I’ll roll on the same one

Hey Darth

I am on the old server since they did not wipe it. dont have to start over. its carramrods server wnpg I think it was.

Deria and I are playing but feel the same way, we will play the content and move on.

Started playing finally. The old server wsnt up at the time so I rolled on a west coast x5 server called rotr that has a steady 20+ online when I’m on. Been on for a few hours and I’m at 43 and making good progress on my castle

I’ll probably play some on the old private server as well once I get this base done

Pretty sure nobody is following this game anymore but just in case. New update coming today. Apparently they’re adding world bosses and some other stuff. I fired it back up about a week ago. Plating on a east coast x5 server called brink something (forget exactly what its called) seems to be the most populated server atm so I rolled with it

Darthaden and I are playing on Brinkreach its an east coast pve server with a high pop. lowest i seen was 10 peeps and highest was around 35. Alot of changes to the game so come and join us if your interested.