Chocolate Peppermint No-Bake Cheese pie

Now I made this as low Carb, but you can use regular sugar and pudding mix as well.

No bake “York Peppermint” Cream cheese pie.

2 packages cream cheese room temperature.
1/2 stick butter, softened
1/3 cup Splenda(or sugar)
1 package Jello Sugar Free Chocolate instant pudding mix(or normal)
1, 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
1/3 cup heavy cream or half and half.
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract.
1 walnut pie crust(or normal graham cracker)

With a mixer on high speed, cream together the butter, cream cheese and sweetener and peppermint extract. Then gradually add the cream and blend well. Add the pudding mix and blend at high speed for 1 minute, or until well mixed. Dont worry if you see flecks of pudding mix, that is normal.

Once it is well blended, add the Cool Whip and mix on low until well combined. Once it is all blended, pour into the crust and chill overnight. The pudding and cream cheese will make it set up like a cheese cake!!!

1 Like

OH my…when I was younger I used to eat cheesecake all the time and something like this would have really intrigued me. However, these days anything like this is a no no for me and my cholesterol problems. So far I have them under control, but it would not take much to throw a monkey wrench in the works and throw all my hard work out the window.

I’ll drool but won’t partake. It sounds divine but I’ll watch from afar. :drooling_face:

This devilishly delicious no-bake recipe comes just in time to exacerbate the devastating New York bagel shop cream cheese shortage!

And here’s my RV camping cheesecake recipe to add more fuel to fire:

Graham crackers
Cream cheese
Smuckers strawberry preserve

Spread cream cheese on graham cracker and top with a dollop of Strawberry preserve.

Sarah Lee says “how dare you!”

Hoarders take your mark, get ready, go!

And if you really can’t find but really do need cream cheese, here’s how to make it from scratch with whole milk, whipping cream, and vinegar or lemon.

Wheyt, what? That’s all I need? Thank cyberhackers for this shortage or I would never have known! I wonder how long it will take those NY bagel shops to figure this out?

Moar cream cheese recipes pleaz? Let’s cut this first world problem off at the knees!