Cha ching

I don’t have this kind of spare change:

PACKAGE - THE LEGATUS PACK
Ahead of all others, this definitive armada is an equal match to the noble title of Legatus Navium. Comprised of over 100 vessels from every noteworthy manufacturer of note, this perfect collection empowers any fleet commander to forge a lasting legacy, leading humanity towards a brighter future.

$27,000.00 USD

Yeowch!

Yeah I could convince my wife to let me take out a loan against our mortgage to buy that… It’s why I had the prenump drawn up after I won $570 million in Powerball and lost it all betting against the Cubs in the World Series. Because who am I to go against the statistics in a 100 year losing streak…

1 Like

My kids don’t really need to go to college…

1 Like

I’m not really surprised that CIG marketing would do something as outlandish as this.

I think that I have that in my other pants. goes and checks Nope, I guess the person at the Laundromat got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Outlandish?

Backers have been asking for this for two years at least. It is just a replacement to the completionist pack, which was no longer a complete pack at all. And with more ships, the price went up.

Not a big deal really.

There’s been a $15k package since '12, why is this suddenly outlandish? I’m not sure I understand.

Please find any business anywhere where, if the customers said “I really want a way to give you $27k, please create one” where the business would be like “That’s too much, we don’t want that kind of money.” :stuck_out_tongue: