Canadian Memes and other cool Canadian things!

Post your favourite Canadian Memes here. Most of the ones I post will be from the [u][color=pink]Meanwhile in Canada Facebook Page[/color][/u]. Bonus points if its game related.

WARNING: Upload the image to a site like imgur or postimage or upload directly to the otg forums. Facebook links will expire. I’ve saved and reposted what I could of my posts but half of them are gone.

2 Likes

Here is a game related one:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know any Canadian memes. Sorry.

2 Likes

meme’s or other funny Canada related stuff like this Midas commercial

and this one

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

This one is probably not meant as a Canadian meme however It is winter and I’m still using my box fan…lol

URL signature expired

2 Likes

URL signature expired

URL signature expired

2 Likes

3 Likes

Saw this one in a thread called:
“Things Canadians would still apologize for.”
Made me think of this post.

1 Like

URL signature expired

1 Like

URL signature expired

Weather.gc.ca Warning

8:04 AM EST Wednesday 06 February 2019
Freezing rain warning in effect for:

• City of Toronto

Freezing rain and ice pellets today.

An area of freezing rain and ice pellets is affecting the area this morning and could persist for much of the day before changing to freezing drizzle.

Periods of freezing drizzle is expected to continue tonight and into Thursday morning.

The morning and evening commutes will likely be affected due to the potential for untreated surfaces to become icy.

Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become icy and slippery. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. Ice build-up may cause tree branches to break. Utility outages may occur.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

We always knew that Mooses are uber!

1 Like

URL signature expired