Can anyone one Suggest me good Netflix projectors for me?

Hey Everyone, hope u doing great. I am huge fan of Netflix, Can anyone suggest me a good projector. I am finding it very difficult as there is huge amount of projectors available in market right now. So kindly give me any blog post or your favourite one suggestion to use that on for Netflix.

Hi there Musoi, I am not an expert but I did a quick google search for ‘best movie projectors for Netflix’ and these are the links that came up. One caveat I would offer, however, is make sure of the integrity of the company and manufacturer offering the choice you are looking at.

I am sure some one here in OTG will be able to point you to some really good technology as well. Good luck in your search.

Netflix, what’s that?

It’s an online movie streaming service. It may not be available in your country, if you haven’t heard of it.

That reads very much like a sarcastic post (Soreye’s post), from someone who thinks a program/service is dying/will soon be unavailable. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding Chantilly, I have absolutely no clue or indication that what Soreye wrote was written sarcastically. To help me better understand when someone isn’t saying what they’ve written, how can I discern otherwise? Thanks for the reply.

Usually the use of “/s” (sarcasm) is helpful or “/jk” (just kidding). But many times we assume our guild mates understand we are just kidding. I took it as sarcasm when I read that.

:grinning:

However, with the speed things are changing in the world of technology these days, its very possible he was being prophetic, considering how many services have been going downhill or disappeared all together. I still remember being able to go to get cd’s and movies: Radio Shack, BlockBuster, Moviefone, Borders, Circuit City (and the list goes on)

The Washington Post had an article related to 12 Stores that were essential to our childhood that don’t exist anymore.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Is what I use

DVD’s are made by only a few manufacturers now blue ray may follow soon as the industry is more inclined towards streaming services. Less piracy ( although that is growing now too) and easier to monetise. David Bowie’s estate just sold his music rights for $250 M . DB would have been 75 on the 8th of January and had always been an innovator musically , creatively and with technology. Would probably have leapt at the deal as his ideas for the internet were well known.

Technology moves on quickly at times and no doubt some of us remember listening to the wireless (Radio) or watching tv in black and white. Bill Gates (Microsoft ) stated the world would only need a small number of computers ( I think it was 3 ) and the maximum memory a computer would ever need was 512k . Nowadays they are making a similar sort of projection with a 64 bit computing register which can theoretically reference 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 bytes, or 17,179,869,184 gigabytes (16 exabytes) of memory. who knows how much memory we will need in the future

Oh yea… (raises hand) :raised_hand: