Boundless

Not exactly new, but just released nevertheless, some of us are playing Boundless at the moment.

I was wondering if any other people are as well? And what do we need to do to get permissions to use the OTG label in the game?

Ignore all the “OMG MICROTRANSACTIONS” reviews, because they’re pretty much complete bullshit :stuck_out_tongue:

There are quite a lot of kneejerk reactions from people that see ‘an in game shop’ with credits that you can buy for real money, but since they’ve never actually played the game, they don’t know/don’t care/don’t realize you get plenty and more of those credits while playing… So yeah, just ignore that. :smiley:

1 Like

I started my journey on the USA East server to one of the planets cores :rabbit:

Almost forgot I have an spare launch key from my package :grin:
its free to the first person or vegetable to pm me :smirk:

We’re on Kada I at the moment, well, our Outpost is anyway :slight_smile:

“We” currently being Fadari, Zike, and sometimes Waldy.

Key has been Given out. :smirk_cat:

LOVE this game. Is one of your beacons “Old Timers”? Will come build by you

I named the beacon with prestige “Old Timers” yes :slight_smile:

But I don’t really want to stay on Kada, because it’s almost unplayable in the evenings due to the severe lag. I’m currently creating a new build on Raxxa, but that’s going to take a long long time due to how I’m building it…

Give me a friends request on Steam and I’ll add you to the Boundless group chat thingy I created!