Borderlands 3!

Epic name is Mr_Unknown_1

Been playing FL4K mostly solo since launch. Currently on True Vault Hunter Mode and could use help killing Troy.

1 Like

When Iā€™m having a hard time killing a boss I invite friends and/or make my game public. Usually get some assistance.

You can also try matchmaking as if anyone is playing around that mission/boss it will put you in there with three other people.

Not on a lot today and tomorrow but look for me and glad to help when I am!

( a heads up kinda msg )

Mob : Grave(something) that Boss tree guy
drop : Purple skin DAHL assault rifle. Iā€™ve never seen a purple color DAHL before.
feature : Plays a ā€˜DOOMā€™ metal music rift when shooting
name : canā€™t remember but the rifle has a name like ā€œDauntless Pumaā€ or ā€œDying Pumaā€.

I checked on the name of the rifle and found only 1 rededit post. It seems as if this rifle might be a new drop due to this week event of Boss Drops (Check t he Gearbox News feed ā€¦ thereā€™s gonna be 5 themed weeks starting yesterday into novemeber).

Iā€™ll try to post a picture of the rifle. The one that dropped for me didnā€™t have a scope, had a ā€œU-dotā€ open iron sight, and was Shock element. I love the put-put-put-put-put sound it makes. Also came Full Auto + Semi-Auto.

1 Like

Graveward - The Graveward | Borderlands Wiki | Fandom

Knew there was a Doom shotgun but first Iā€™ve heard of an AR. Great find! Please post pic with stats!!!

epic; verve3 pls add me

Accepted your request! :smiley:

epic: Hawkstone86

Who is still playing? I am camping Heck Hole for gear and doing side quests. Big update coming with some more free content as well as improvements to the game in general including bigger bank, updates to Mayhem mode and more. Very excitingā€¦ plus details of the first Campaign DLC expansion are coming this week woo woo

1 Like

I reached 12 milestones out of 15 for the ā€œhalloween eventā€. Couldnā€™t see grinding another 16/17 of the ghost commander when the weapons that drop have the ā€œTerrorā€ effect most of the time. Do they plan to incorporate the ā€œTerrorā€ effect? Less accuracy for more damage? Makes little sense to me with my Moze Crit Hit/Damage build.

Canā€™t wait for December 5th for the event to be over in my book.

1 Like

You can get a grenade or shield with terror generating effects on it (when you melee or after action skill) and then use weapons with terror bonuses on them. Can be useful depending on your build and the effects. I use a Flakker on my Moze build so it works for me lol

Oh, didnā€™t think/know of that. thanks.

1 Like

Hey, whatā€™s the default keyboard command to chat? I havenā€™t grouped in a couple months and have totally forgotten. Iā€™m on the PC version. Was it ā€œtā€ or ā€œvā€ ā€¦ /shrug. Thanks.

Thank you. I couldnā€™t remember for the life of me the other night. What was that ā€¦ the Maliwan raid ? Iā€™m guessing it was.

1 Like

Yup.