Blizzard Is Ditching Two Decades Of Assumptions About World Of Warcraft, One Update At A Time

1 Like

They will most likely use 9.2.5 as a working PTR to work out all the bugs between cross-faction raiding to ensure the basics work…Alliance can heal Horde players, Horde can Lust Alliance players, both sides can share feasts & cauldrons, and the biggie, loot can be swapped.

I would guess Cross Faction Guilds could be the next logical step and would be included in 10.0 prior to the world’s first raid of that expansion. And unless they really shake up server populations, OTG will still be split between two non-connected realms unless they offer free transfers,

I am really hoping for Guild Halls to finally be included, just a larger version of the WOD Garrison. It would be a lot of fun to have to quest/gather/raid to unlock the hall perks (bank, AH, Specialty Vendor/Trainers, etc)

Can’t wait to see what is next.

Trevain

2 Likes

Using the live player base as testers…seems nothing has changed in that regard, but will they listen to the players as the bugs are reported?

1 Like

I totally agree with this. I’ve wanted a guild hall since before Legion. But I never played WoD so I only had the class halls to actually go on. Never even considered the garrison as a blueprint…but that would include more than the class halls in Legion did.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see where the story goes from here. Will it be a united front against a common global, if not universal enemy, or will it be more of the same shenanigans of yesteryear? It has my curiosity piqued, for sure.
I want to play really bad, but every time I come back, that dark, brooding feeling that Shadowlands gives off just turns me away.
Here’s hoping 9.2.5 has something to brighten the game up a smidge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

9.2 will be the launch of the new zone Zerith Mortis. It is going to be a very green vivid proto-world vibe vs the gloom of the Maw/Korthia zones.

Depending on when you stopped playing last, make sure you have at least unlocked the Korthia zone.
You can go to Zerith Mortis without having completed the campaign from 9.1, but it appears to be gated behind the Korthia zone unlock.

For those who never did it, The Korthia Zone unlock was a pretty long quest chain. It wasn’t something you just logged in and knocked out in 10 minutes.

Trevain

1 Like

Found this on YouTube. However, in reading the comments, one stood out to me and made me laugh…
“They even managed to timegate dialogue. Incredible.”