Bit of an odd request

My son (who is 13) would like to play against some OTG members, just for fun. If there’s any takers on this I can post his Battle.Net ID. He plays around the 1600 level, and is reasonably mature. Not that I’m biased or anything :wink:

Side note: I can’t create a new tag? Was going to put a matchmaking tag on this.

@Languard Anyone can add an existing tag to their post and are encouraged to do so. An admin is needed to create a brand new tag.

You say matchmaking I see dating websites… isn’t there some service on TV that does that? :rofl:

Perhaps try lfm or lfg?

@Hashberry git off my lawn!

:hugs:

It was a valid point though @Hashberry all kidding aside.

I already tag @Dewald’s stuff, don’t make me come after yours!!! :see_no_evil:

thhhhhbt! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Fine, if we’re going to be all logical and all.

(seriously, I didn’t think to check for a lfg tag? thwaps self)

You gave me a good laugh this morning and everyone needs to start their day with a good laugh!

I play Overwatch but my skill level is around the 2300-2600 range ATM. I have daughter who is 8 that plays games so I understand being respectful with regards to what we say and do since it will influence how our kids will interact with other gamers in a positive or negative way.