BfA Allied races to be released March 12th

During the “Art of Wow” live stream they announced that the new races will be available week of March 12th. For those of you who have been waiting for this the wait is almost over. There is still a window of opportunity between now and then to make sure you have completed all the requirements you can ahead of time.

There is a post on the Blizzard forums clarifying the unlock requirements.

Alliance
Achievement: “Tides of Vengeance” – Complete the Tides of Vengeance war campaign.
Achievement: “A Nation United” – Complete the following achievements and quests on the continent of Kul Tiras:
“Loremaster of Kul Tiras” (achievement)
“The Pride of Kul Tiras” (achievement)
“A Nation United” (quest)

Horde
Achievement: “Tides of Vengeance” – Complete the Tides of Vengeance war campaign.
Achievement: “Zandalar Forever!” – Complete the following achievements on the continent of Zandalar:
The Throne of Zuldazar
The Dark Heart of Nazmir
Secrets in the Sands
A Bargain of Blood
The Final Seal

I’ll be working on my Zandalari dinosau… ummm druid :smiley:

4 Likes

Wowhead has a pretty nice attunement tracker to see where you are in the scheme of things, for Pathfinder in BfA, or what you have left to do to open up the Zandalari trolls or Kul Tiran races. Here’s the link: https://www.wowhead.com/attunement

Edit : the Tides of Vengeance tracker seems unreliable. It has shown my toon, Faiyte, to be complete, then Unknown, when I have the achieve.