BDO Mobile

Starts tomorrow but you can download now. Anyone looking at this? It’s gotten good reviews from what I’ve seen although I didn’t care for the big version :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve got it. Been playing Perfect World Mobile while waiting but will try BDO next. I don’t get into mobile MMOs as much as PC ones but still it’s a fun distraction… plus I can have my phone propped up on my desk while working, put the game on auto, and just tap buttons now and then. :smiley:

As for BDO specifically I made a Witch which people say is good for PvE and farming. My name wasn’t available for the family name so I picked the family name Etcetera lol

1 Like

I picked Alespew as my family name. Not sure how long I’ll last here but I noticed NA has 3 servers so if any OTG were playing maybe we should pick one…or the one you’re on now?

1 Like

I’m on Mediah.

1 Like

“Ranter” is a word that is not allowed. WTF?

I made a Witch named “Paragon” in the meantime. Grrrr.

I signed up on Mediah aswell! :heart:

1 Like

Looks like its full. It says ‘restricted’ now. I’m already annoyed with the gender-locked characters anyway…humbug!

1 Like

I’m set on north american server Mediah. Ranger, DawnHammer.

I was on BDO until a couple years ago and in OTG. I’ve been playing Perfect World Mobile for a couple months almost. I like the “efficiencies” of some auto, and much less time intensive effort.

I play with Android emulator Blue Stacks on my laptop. Much easier for old eyes. I can use phone but only for strictly auto stuff that doesn’t involve kiting or specific skill actions.

I’m hoping OTG will set up a guild. At the least it’d be cool to jump into one together. Hope to see y’all there late tonight/tomorrow.

Apparently Mediah is full and they are starting more servers but if other OTGers want to join us on Mediah they won’t be able to… I’m sure tomorrow is going to be crazy but let’s see what happens before setting anything up guildwise.

Family name is ClanHammer

1 Like

I should say I do like the desktop version - graphics and combat are great and I love killing things with a giant boomerang heh heh - but so much to do it is overwhelming and the black spirit freaks me out! :scream:

Maybe it will be more manageable on mobile lol

FYI am talking to people in the guild about getting a division for BDM together. Just waiting for the server dust to settle a little today lol

1 Like

Yep we have to clear with BDO Chapter and then decide if this is something General Games would even consider taking on (@Viking).

If mobile is anything like PC/Console (I’ve played both) then there are contract renewals to worry about, not to mention open PvP when you hit level 50.

1 Like

Friend request from “Paragon Etcetera” sent!

FYI just checked in-game and level 20 to form guild!

1 Like

installing BDO Mobile to look at it

1 Like

Also, visit the new forum category: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/c/bdo/bdo-mobile/174

3 Likes