BDO Mobile Information and Tips

OVERVIEW

I have been really enjoying BDO Mobile, but finding information has been difficult. Searches tend to lead you to BDO PC/console version, which is different in many ways and can cause confusion, or to sites that are mostly Korean or Russian. The YouTube videos I have viewed are mostly PvP centric and use screenshots from the Korean version, which means you have no idea what the text is saying. This can get very frustrating, and the online “help” for the game is so pared down that basic questions are ignored. If I was coming over from the PC version, perhaps it wouldn’t be so confusing, but I am a complete nooblet on this game.

So I decided to start this thread to archive information I have managed to extract from different websites and helpful guild members. Each entry header will have a brief title in bold and underlined, hopefully to make scrolling through them easier.

2 Likes

FISHING LOCATIONS

The following locations were downloaded from the Russian website, BDMBase.ru, and the originals were in Russian with Korean labels. Also, there were differences in the location of the cities between our maps and theirs. Not severe, but enough to be confusing. But then, I confuse easily, so there’s that. I have spent some time and photoshopped the info onto our English maps.

I am a fishing fanatic in these games, I find it extremely relaxing and love taking screenshots for my computer desktop. Sort of a “I’d rather be fishing than doing these damn reports” reminder. I don’t want to cause a jam on the OTG server, so I am uploading the files to my public Dropbox site and publishing the links below instead.

These should be very helpful if you are doing the fishing quests. My next big project is to identify the names of each fish picture and have a text list. Not sure when that will be finished. Until then, hopefully the pictures are enough.

Belanos : Belanos fishing sites
South Mediah: Mediah fishing sites
Serendia: Serendia fishing sites
Neutral Border Zone: Neutral Border Zone fishing sites
Calpheon North: North Calpheon fishing sites
Calpheon Southwest: Southwest Calpheon fishing sites
Calpheon Southeast: Southeast Calpheon fishing sites

2 Likes

GREAT DESERT TEMPLE LOCATIONS

Ran across this- unfortunately it is in Russian, but at least it gives us some idea which way to head or if something is missing. Again, this is from the BDMBase.ru website.

Great Desert Temple Locations

1 Like

NECESSARY CP FOR PASSING TEMPLES

Another good piece of info from BDMBase.ru. Luckily this one was translated.

1 Like

GARDEN SEED STATS

As you can see, not all seeds are created equal. The highest level seeds (prickly pear and saguaro) are found in cities in Valencia.

1 Like

SUGGESTED FARMING LOCATIONS

By “farming” I mean exp, silver, and item drops. The youtuber Legit Mobile 5 Best Farming Locations did a study gathering actual data (not just his opinion). His video was uploaded in Feb 2020, but I noticed that the maps had different zone names in some cases and different item drop lists. I do not know if an update changed this or what. He also did not cover Hadum information. However, his selections were based on (1) item quality (2) mob density (3) higher than average number of elites (violents) in each area. I believe this information is still good and while there may be “better” farming spots, these are still very good suggestions. They also cover a wide range of levels especially if you include Hadum Realm, so they should be good farming for lower to high level toons.

Due to the image quality of the video and the subtle map differences, I redid the screenshots to update them with current info and added the Hadum loot and mob tables. In the upper left of each image is his suggest best spot(s) in the zone to farm. The spreadsheet is from his video.

Abandoned Iron Mine
Cron Castle
Wandering Rogues Camp
Manes Cave
Omar Lava Fields

1 Like

RANCH PRODUCTION

If you are curious about the ranch animals and their production rates and values in order to decide which is best, I made this chart.

1 Like

LORE BOOK LOCATIONS

If you are having trouble finding the books to increase Knowledge, there is a Russian site with tips and pictures that take you right to them. It’s an annoying site with a lot of popups and begging, but its the best location info I’ve found.

Knowledge Locations

1 Like

TOP KILLS PER MINUTE (KPM) BREAKDOWN OF DIFFERENT CLASSES

Legit Mobile did a series of tests trying to determine which classes was the best at farming based on kills per minute in Hadum and also what was the best skill build to maximize farming. I was surprised he did not have the Fletcher listed, however the date on this video was Oct 2020, so it may have been done prior to the Fletcher/Archer being released. I currently have a Fletcher as my main who is decked out with the best gear and accessories I can manage to maximize his dps and CP. I use him for questing, boss fights, and anything that requires high CP for qualification. I have a second toon, an Archmage, decked out with the next best gear and equipped with a tier 3 Stone of Luck. When I want pure farming and maximum drops, I send her out with three pets equipped with high drop rate buffs. I can definately see a difference between what she brings home during a full night of farming in Hadum as opposed to what the Fletcher brings home during the same time frame.

Anywho, if you would like to see the video with his skill builds for each class to maximize farming, here is the link:
KPM Skill Builds for Hadum Farming

Here is his data breakdown of what he clocked for the classes he tested:

Sorry if it’s a bit fuzzy. It was the best resolution available.

1 Like

TABLE OF FISH AND THEIR LOCATIONS

Well, finally finished. There were fish shown in the locations in the pictures above that I never caught in those locations, so I left them off. And there were a few I never caught at any location like the seahorse. If anyone wants to let me know of any additions or corrections, it would be appreciated. At least you can look them up by name here.

Name Location
Amberjack Mediah - Altinova; Mediah - Altinova Entrance; Mediah - Stoneback Shore
Angler Mediah - Altinova; Mediah - Stoneback Shore; North Calpheon - Epharia
Bass North Calpheon - Quint Hill; North Calpheon - Dias Farmlands; Belanos - Plains of Agris; Serendia - Northern Serendian Plains; Serendia - Central Guard Camp; Serendia - Southern Guard Camp; Serendia - Southwestern Gate
Beltfish Belanos - Velia
Bitterling North Calpheon - Northern Plantation; Southeast Calpheon - Saunil Camp; Belanos - Alter of Agris; Serendia - Dernyl Farm; Mediah - Eastern Gateway
Bleeker North Calpheon - Quint Hill; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan; Belanos - Plains of Agris; Serendia - Northern Serendian Plains; Serendia - Dernyl Farm; Mediah - Tarif
Blue Crab Mediah - Abun Village
Bluegill Southeast Calpheon - Saunil Camp; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan Crossroads; Serendia - Central Guard Camp
Carp Belanos - Plains of Agris; Southeast Calpheon - Saunil Camp; Serendia - Southwestern Gate; Serendia - Dernyl Farm; Serendia - Moretti Farm
Catfish Belanos - Alter of Agris; North Calpheon - Quint Hill; Southeast Calpheon - Saunil Camp; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan Crossroads; Serendia - Northern Serendian Plains; Serendia -Northwestern Gate; Serendia - Dernyl Farm
Cero Belanos - Velia; Mediah - Abun Village; Mediah - Altinova Entrance
Cherry Salmon North Calpheon - Quint Hill; North Calpheon - Northern Plantation; North Calpheon - Dias Farmlands; Serendia - Northern Serendian Plains; Serendia - Dernyl Farm; Mediah - Eastern Gateway
Crawfish North Calpheon - Northern Plantation; Neutral Border Zone - Bradie Fortress
Crucian Carp Belanos - Plains of Agris; North Calpheon - Northern Plantation; Southeast Calpheon - Saunil Camp; Serendia -Northwestern Gate; Serendia - Southwestern Gate; Serendia - Southern Guard Camp; Serendia - Lynch Farm Ruins; Mediah - Eastern Gateway
Cuvier North Calpheon - Epharia; Mediah - Altinova; Mediah - Altinova Entrance; Mediah - Stoneback Shore
Dace North Calpheon - Dias Farmlands; Neutral Border Zone - Bradie Fortress; Serendia - Southern Guard Camp; Serendia - Moretti Farm; Serendia - Central Guard Camp; Mediah - Eastern Gateway
Filefish North Calpheon - Epharia; Mediah - Altinova Entrance
Flounder North Calpheon - Epharia
Flying Fish Mediah - Altinova; Mediah - Altinova Entrance; Mediah - Stoneback Shore
Freshwater Eel North Calpheon - Quint Hill; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan; Serendia - Northern Serendian Plains; Serendia - Lynch Farm Ruins; Mediah - Tarif
Goby Minnow Belanos - Plains of Agris; Serendia -Northwestern Gate; Serendia - Southwestern Gate
Grunt Belanos - Velia; Mediah - Abun Village
Mackerel Belanos - Velia
Mudfish North Calpheon - Quint Hill; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan Crossroads; Belanos - Alter of Agris; Serendia - Northern Serendian Plains; Serendia -Northwestern Gate; Serendia - Southwestern Gate; Serendia - Southern Guard Camp; Serendia - Lynch Farm Ruins
Octopus Belanos - Velia; Mediah - Abun Village; Mediah - Altinova; Mediah - Stoneback Shore
Perch North Calpheon - Dias Farmlands; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan; Serendia - Moretti Farm; Mediah - Tarif
Ray Mediah - Altinova Entrance
Rockfish North Calpheon - Epharia
Salmon Southeast Calpheon - Keplan Crossroads; Mediah - Abun Village
Saurel Belanos - Velia
Scorpion Fish North Calpheon - Epharia; Mediah - Abun Village
Sea Bass Mediah - Abun Village
Sea Eel North Calpheon - Epharia
Shellfish Mediah - Abun Village
Skipjack Mediah - Altinova Entrance
Snakehead North Calpheon - Northern Plantation; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan; Serendia - Moretti Farm; Mediah - Tarif
Squid Mediah - Altinova; Mediah - Stoneback Shore; North Calpheon - Epheria
Starfish Belanos - Velia
Sunfish Mediah - Altinova Entrance; North Calpheon - Epheria
Sweetfish Belanos - Alter of Agris; Southeast Calpheon - Keplan; Neutral Border Zone - Bradie Fortress; Serendia - Moretti Farm; Serendia - Lynch Farm Ruins; Mediah - Tarif
Swiri Southeast Calpheon - Keplan
Terrapin North Calpheon - Northern Plantation; North Calpheon - Dias Farmlands; Neutral Border Zone - Bradie Fortress; Serendia - Dernyl Farm; Serendia - Moretti Farm; Serendia - Central Guard Camp
Trout Mediah - Abun Village
1 Like

WOW! Now that’s a list!

ORZECA’S TREASURES

The following website is keeping an up to date list of how to obtain Orzeca’s Treasures. It’s becoming fairly apparent that they are an end game item and it is not possible to farm them at lower levels. But here is the info for when and if anyone ever gets that far.

1 Like

FYI for anyone still playing… we do have an unofficial OTG guild for people who want to play with other guild members but some people have recently switched to a more active guild named Evolution.

FYI the guild became inactive and has been disolved.

I’m playing actively again and loving it.

If you’re playing too let me know. :+1: