BDMobile leadership

@juulz I found it…OK…General Games …Mobile

Well, looks like @RanterX is in charge, but he left bdo mobile here. For some reason I wasn’t able to move this thread into that category though, not sure why! Hopefully, the summon will help!

1 Like

I haven’t been on much with everything going on. Been playing a lot of non-mobile games with my son. Was on BDM briefly yesterday though and will be on more moving forward. Need to get some leveling done!

Anyway, will get on later today and see about officers. Sorry for the delay in responding. Crazy day yesterday dealing with home stuff.

2 Likes

Sorry I am late to the party Elbrin Starchaser checking in.

Although this is a mobile game there are a few of us who use Bluestacks or another emulator and actually play it like a regular MMO. With that said, and I have no ax to grind with anyone, but there is a a good chunk of content we have not even been able to try and see if we like it as a guild because it takes an officer or guild leader to initiate. One example is guild raid boss runs.

Hammer time, Whi, X, and I forget the other person who chatted with us the other night seem to be the only ones with a pulse. Driz already mentioned to us that real life will soon cause her to be away for a good chunk of time.

Please help. In game we also had discussed if we needed to leave and form OTG2 which we would rather not do.

With all due respect,

Elbrin Starchaser

1 Like

Thank you @Elbrin99 :grinning:

@RanterX we are on the mobile game now if you got a minute or two, to help us out. Please and Thank you.

BDO Mobile is part of the General Games chapter of OTG. It looks like @RanterX replied that he was looking to see about officers in the previous post. Giving a shout out to @Benbrada & @Viking, kings of General Games. You can also reach out in the #mobile_games section of General Games on Discord as well. I admittedly am not familiar with the popularity of this channel currently, so I can’t speak to how many Mobile BDO folks are hanging out.

Also, for reference:

https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/general-games-levels-of-support/2567

Extra info about OTG General Games: Mobile Games can be found here:

Since this is the first I’ve heard about this I need time to talk to those involved :hugs:

I don’t need to create, or be a part of, a separate guild. Just wanting some active officers.

I understand lotsa folks are busy though many stuck at home. And the “profile” of a mobile player, though I do use bluestacks and am on 24/7, is different from an online or console person.

We can definitely get some officers set up since there are people interested.

I’m installing an emulator so I can be on more often. Had set one up at my office but obviously not there much now…

1 Like

Okay so since there is interest and a need the question is… who actually is interested in being an officer?

Understand, in a mobile game being an officer is not like you are an official OTG officer, just in the mobile game. You do need to be an OTG member in good standing of course and registered on the forums.

Mainly officers are there to run whatever guild functions are available in the game. Will discuss in more detail but first need to know who is interested in volunteering.

Thanks!

I will raise my hand, since I play as much as possible on mobile game :raising_hand_woman:

@NightHammer and @Elbrin99 this is your opportunity to make sure someone is on to get missions pulled when another officer is not on.

As Ranter said “Understand, in a mobile game being an officer is not like you are an official OTG officer, just in the mobile game. You do need to be an OTG member in good standing of course and registered on the forums.” If I understand we are only officers to pull missions, but not within the clan. That is doable on a casual mobile note.

2 Likes

I’ll help out. I have far more time at home now, since I do telehealth with clients. In June, if I go back to office setting I may not be nearly as available.

I’ve been officer in other online games (Perfect World). I’ve been in OTG for 3 or 4 years. I played BDO in 2017-2018. I’m in Portland OR so Pacific time zone.

XXI is on most of the time as well as are a couple others.

2 Likes

I haven’t spoken with Phaderus (XIIOIV) in a while (at least since I recommended the mobile game to him) and he has surpassed me…lol

Thank you for offering to help BDMobile out, it is appreciated.

1 Like

Hey all,

Just got back from grocery shopping and dinner.

I am east coast and typically on 20:00 - 23:00 EDT. If you need someone to help out around that time frame I would be willing.

In service to the guild,

Elbrin Starchaser

2 Likes

Great! Will get you set up shortly, just finished dinner and doing some stuff around the house.

@NightHammer and @whiprsnapr are already set up. Please also read the Mobile Games guidelines (link below).

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Ok @Elbrin99 is all set as well. That’s three officers. Let’s see if that works in terms of keeping things going.

Thanks again for volunteering!

1 Like

OK first stupid question.

There are a ton of ingame applications.How do we cross reference them with the OTG forums to make sure those folks actually applied and were approved by OTG?

I would imagine when the game went live there were a ton of random click this to a join a guild folks.

As always, I remain in service to the guild,

Elbrin Starchaser

We’ll have to start a new thread for people to post in to verify it is them and their in-game name(s).

Will set that up shortly and also mention in mobile games Discord.

People just randomly apply to guilds and there is very little control or even the ability to post info about the guild for people interested. Kind of sucks but what can you do? :roll_eyes:

Just a how to tell note, not a BDO specific policy:

To tell if a user here is a member, search for their name (or click on it in a post). Along the top, their trust level should say member, and they should be part of the members group. Also, if their forum name is blue (or higher) on Discord, they are a registered member. Not everyone uses Discord, and not everyone registers, but if you happen to see them and their name is blue, you’re set!

Thanks so much to those of you willing and able to step up!

3 Likes

Also on Discord please use the Mobile Games (under General Games) channel for text chat. There is a voice chat channel too. You should not be using BDO resources for BDM.

If there is enough interest we can set up separate BDM channels under GG. Thank you!

1 Like