Battlefield V New Launch Day November 20th (The DICE Controversy)

nice ill add you guys for sure. see you on discord

Got your invite Add Kanawolf too.

NightRaven. Taking out the enemy.

We’re having a blast in Battlefield 5.

1 Like

Battlefield 5 has a Secret Mortar and it’s awesome!

That is interesting . Will have to practice once the firing range is released.

1 Like

Lately I’ve been capturing some of our game play for social media post. Here is a little clip from Twitter. https://goo.gl/TN7qZW

Sweet, nice vid.

If anybody skipped this game due to the beta try the Origin trial, not really sure how it works. $15 for one month of Origin Premier I think and give it a try. BFV is a fun and really good BF game. Lots of room to grow. The past 4-5 days we’ve been running a full OTG squad.

The first full week of playing BFV.

Enjoy the vids!

added you guys picked it up yesterday Origin name is Poboy777

Tracer round on target.

Great, I’ll add you tonight. Nice shot Buzz, but what I noticed in that pic is our medic shooting people while the rest of us take a dirt nap.

That is correct. Had I not killed the target first, then I’d be right along side you. That would not be very productive.

I’m putting AA sights on my MG42 tonight.

Damn internet woes again last night. Spectrum’s hub for my block needs to be replaced. It has failed 8 times in the past 3 weeks.

I saw you on last night and tried to invite you, but then I think you logged. At one point we had 5 OTG running. Lots of fun.

Nice shot! Those Staghounds are nasty if they can get close to a heavy tank. The base turret doesn’t rotate fast enough to keep up with the circling Stag. If the Stags become popular I might have to respec the heavy to drop mines along with the faster turning turret perk.

I need somebody to be the “repair guy” at the detriment of their K/D ratio when I rolling a in a tank…