Back In The Saddle Again

Greetings!

I wanted to give a hearty hello to the Guild Wars 2 community here, and to say that I’m back with OTG. I originally joined OTG back around 2011, but took a hiatus from MMOs and PC Gaming for the past 5-6 years. As such, my OTG membership lapsed and it seems that OTG has upgraded to a newer style forum overall.

I was one of the founding members of the Guild Wars 2 chapter, and I was part of the Core testing of this game too with ArenaNet. It was fun Beta testing the game with OTG back then.

I’m happy to rejoin the OTG community and get in some game time with everyone here. I’ve recently started playing Guild Wars 2 again, and I’ve missed so much being away from it for the past several years. I’m hoping to progress through the content at a casual pace, but I’d love to do some Fractals, Guild Events, or just have to good old shenanigans with the krewe! I’m looking forward to playing with everyone.

Feel free to message me in-game at Xinra.1486 or in guild chat.

Cheers! :smiley:

1 Like

WELCOME BACK XINRA!!!

Let me know if you need help with anything when/if you see me online, as I am on at weird hours

1 Like