Back in SWTOR for a bit

question

Hey guys coming back into swtor for a bit. Have toons on both sith and republic sides but am doing republic storylines to complete legacy achives. Will try to contact you folks to get guilded again. I do have a question does each character have to join the guild or does the legacy join the guild so all toons are affected. Couldn’t remember. I was a founder in this game but am two major updates behind. Once I get the legacy done Ill hop into all the new content. Thanks for any help getting back into things.

0 Likes

Each character needs an invite. We are in discord when you are ready. I will be gone most of next week so you may need to get another officer to invite you if you are not on today or tomorrow.

0 Likes

I am a returning member just wondering is truthseeker around these days??

0 Likes

Yes I am, hop into discord and you will see me there most evenings

0 Likes

I am currently having problems with discord. Where on the website do I find the actually settings for discord

0 Likes

my discord issues been solved I will be around tonight hopefully your on if not all good

0 Likes

I bowl on Monday nights will be on Tuesday evening tthough

0 Likes

Still having problems with Discord. Will be on as Majorroberttrent up to 8 tonight

0 Likes

I stand corrected maybe discord was working fine for me earlier have to see what happens later. If by chance I do miss you tonight. Will look over the weekend

0 Likes